Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Banter 2021

George BM

14 minutes ago, mappy said:

please report back tomorrow about how you feel. I get my second next week.

I was out of it for 24 hours with arm soreness (less than the first shot though), fatigue, chills, and a headache, but it was better than I expected.

Arm soreness came three hours after the shot, the other symptoms came approximately 12 hours after the shot.

11 minutes ago, mappy said:

Good afternoon, Mappy. If it’s any help, I took the second Pfizer shot on March 30th. No initial reaction. 19 hours later, a wave of nausea, headache, arm soreness but no fever. I immediately got horizontal. After about 2 hours the symptoms started to fade and I resumed normal activity.I’m 74 and felt a bit run down but by the next day, just a memory. You’ll probably do much better. As always....

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I was out of it for 24 hours with arm soreness (less than the first shot though), fatigue, chills, and a headache, but it was better than I expected.

Arm soreness came three hours after the shot, the other symptoms came approximately 12 hours after the shot.

20 minutes ago, rclab said:

Good afternoon, Mappy. If it’s any help, I took the second Pfizer shot on March 30th. No initial reaction. 19 hours later, a wave of nausea, headache, arm soreness but no fever. I immediately got horizontal. After about 2 hours the symptoms started to fade and I resumed normal activity.I’m 74 and felt a bit run down but by the next day, just a memory. You’ll probably do much better. As always....

Thanks! I had some major arm soreness after shot 1 but no other issues. I know everyone reacts differently though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mappy said:

Thanks! I had some major arm soreness after shot 1 but no other issues. I know everyone reacts differently though.

I had serious arm soreness after shot 1 that began as minor 3 hours after the shot and progressed to pain in the joint about 12 hours after the shot. Really interesting how everyone reacts differently. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I had serious arm soreness after shot 1 that began as minor 3 hours after the shot and progressed to pain in the joint about 12 hours after the shot. Really interesting how everyone reacts differently. 

Yikes. Mine wasn’t that bad. Minor at 4hrs and terrible by the next morning. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mappy said:

Yikes. Mine wasn’t that bad. Minor at 4hrs and terrible by the next morning. 

Going for my second shot of Moderna next Friday. 14 days after that I'm going down to OC to find a nice anti masker/vaxer croud and just hang out enjoying my antibodies to the spiked protein. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mappy said:

Older Miss J goes tomorrow for her second Pfizer. Will let you know if she has any reaction. 

1 hour ago, dailylurker said:

Going for my second shot of Moderna next Friday. 14 days after that I'm going down to OC to find a nice anti masker/vaxer croud and just hang out enjoying my antibodies to the spiked protein. 

I got my second Moderna almost 2 weeks ago. Only a sore spot at the sight of injection. Nothing more. Although everyone is different. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, nj2va said:

I’ll take the point and playoff clinch since we had no Ovi or Carlson. Felt like a playoff game but too many turnovers for my liking. 

Caps would have won if not for that.  Bad pass into the middle for the first Pens goal and weak work along the boards for the third.  Caps gotta smash the Pens body wise.  wear them down

25 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Unrelated back pain disrupted my sleep, but no vaccine symptoms still outside the sore arm.

Awesome! I had slight back and neck aches and maybe the slightest headache, but I can't say for sure if they were related to the vaccine.

missus g was pretty much laid up for 24 hours, then felt "off" for another 12-18 hours.

All so weird...

• Like 3

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic