Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Banter 2021

George BM

1 hour ago, vastateofmind said:

I remember the last ice cream truck that came through our neighborhood during a heat wave last August was blaring Jingle Bells and moved into Auld Lang Syne. Nothing says "Happy Holidays!" like a melting Bomb Pop.

Honest to goodness, it may be the same truck. 

13 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

All this discussion of ice cream trucks...just be sure to beware of this one: :lol:

That is the most of Minions I have ever seen.  Better to have watched it than to have texted my now-teenage nephew, who loved them when he was younger, to ask for an explanation and have him question my sanity.

Good luck today to all you getting jabbed out there. I’ve been fully Pfizer'd up since mid March. Some chills that night after shot 2, but that was it. I’ll never forget jamming that day out in my car at Six Flags—Rage Against the Machine “Freedom” literally 2 minutes before getting that victory juice. B)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Scraff said:

Good luck today to all you getting jabbed out there. I’ve been fully Pfizer'd up since mid March. Some chills that night after shot 2, but that was it. I’ll never forget jamming that day out in my car at Six Flags—Rage Against the Machine “Freedom” literally 2 minutes before getting that victory juice. B)

That's going to be me next week. The drive home will be LOUD AND HAPPY

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Scraff said:

How long after you get the shot can you change the radio channel with just your mind?  I hear that the vax gives you new abilities once connected to the internet with the 5G chip.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, H2O said:

How long after you get the shot can you change the radio channel with just your mind?  I hear that the vax gives you new abilities once connected to the internet with the 5G chip.

I was mentally changing my XM stations before I even left the parking lot! It was soooo cool to have that new ability. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Scraff said:

I was mentally changing my XM stations before I even left the parking lot! It was soooo cool to have that new ability. Lol. 

I have a challenge for you. Use your new abilities to give the subforum a derecho that moves from northwest to southeast at 70mph with numerous hurricane force wind gusts lickity split! 

DOWIT!

7 minutes ago, George BM said:

I have a challenge for you. Use your new abilities to give the subforum a derecho that moves from northwest to southeast at 70mph with numerous hurricane force wind gusts lickity split! 

DOWIT!

I’m still leaning how to use these super powers. When I try for the derecho, all I’m getting now is my TV turning on to the Weather Channel. Damn it!  I’ll keep working it for you though.   

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

That's so very awesome, mappy. Congrats. 

Thanks friend! I now know how parents with multiple young kids feel. Never got to experience that since we only have the one kid. 

SO LOUD. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Interstate said:

I know someone posted this the other day..  I was able to find a appointment in one day by using it.  I will say you have to jump on the alerts immediately.   There is one for VA too... I just know what it is.

https://twitter.com/MDVaxAlerts

Thats the one I used to get the one I have for today.  It was @mappy who found it and sent it to me.  

5 minutes ago, Interstate said:

I know someone posted this the other day..  I was able to find a appointment in one day by using it.  I will say you have to jump on the alerts immediately.   There is one for VA too... I just know what it is.

https://twitter.com/MDVaxAlerts

Awesome! @Mrs.J told me about it, and was able to find appointments for me and Mr. Map too once I started checking it. Glad you found one!

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic