Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Banter 2021

George BM

12 minutes ago, vastateofmind said:

Thought of a number of you IPA/stout-loving denizens here when Mrs. V brought this home from Wegmans a short while ago -- Founders' (from Michigan) KBS Maple Mackinac Fudge imperial stout. VERY flavorful, borderline a dessert beer, and at 11.x ABV, perhaps the last one you should have for the night...but then again, maybe not.  ;) 

PXL_20210403_212225834.PORTRAITa.thumb.jpg.ab32655eba1c246656324aa25b4617d1.jpg

Yeah I need to find that one. I’ve had the regular KBS and it’s decent but I need that one 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, clskinsfan said:

My daughter is getting married next weekend. Busy couple of weeks coming for me. Will be signing off for the summer soon. Might stop back in for a severe Tstorm or something. Other than that I will see ya'll in mid October. Have a safe and happy summer ya'll.

Congratulations. Hope you and yours have a happy and healthy summer.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MN Transplant said:

I don’t watch much horse racing, but last to first after the final turn is pretty cool.  

7 hours ago, MDstorm said:

Wow!  What a race!!

Spoiler alert:  Never give up

That horse kicked it into high gear at the right time. Jockey was biding his time to let the field run out and timed it perfect. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MN Transplant said:

I don’t watch much horse racing, but last to first after the final turn is pretty cool.  

Same! I continually bypass it on the cable box guide, but on the rare occasions that I stop and watch (including the video posted here), i nonetheless find myself on the final turn inevitabbly yelling, "Go, go, go, GO!!!" at some horse I know nothing about.  :) 

7 hours ago, Mrs.J said:

The younger Miss J got to fly yesterday 

What an incredible pic!!! Go, go, go, GO...Miss J the Younger!  ;) 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

Gov. Hogan announced mass vaccine sites are open for all 16+ starting tomorrow. All sights open starting next Monday.

the state changed their mass vax sites to where you can't make appointments anymore online, you have to pre register and wait to be contacted. ive been preregistered for weeks, and nothing from the state on an appointment. so either i keep waiting, or try to find one at pharmacy. dumb. 

• Sad 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic