Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Banter 2021

George BM

• WxUSAF pinned this topic

I'm so excited to watch the Orioles offense and defense develop this year. I'm not even going to bother with pitching. I can see a few spurts and gems here and there, but it'll be another rough one to watch. I can see this squad being sneaky good offensively but historically bad pitching, which will likely lend to another 100 loss season. Development is all I ask for. Just having a full baseball season on the TV with the look of green grass will be enough to make me happy. 

Happy Opening Day Y'all! :drunk:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MillvilleWx said:

I'm so excited to watch the Orioles offense and defense develop this year. I'm not even going to bother with pitching. I can see a few spurts and gems here and there, but it'll be another rough one to watch. I can see this squad being sneaky good offensively but historically bad pitching, which will likely lend to another 100 loss season. Development is all I ask for. Just having a full baseball season on the TV with the look of green grass will be enough to make me happy. 

Happy Opening Day Y'all! :drunk:

Love Opening Day!  Nats postponed due to COVID.  

I can’t wait to go to a game this season - beers and baseball!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Love Opening Day!  Nats postponed due to COVID.  

I can’t wait to go to a game this season - beers and baseball!

Oh yeah! I'm gonna try to catch a game at the new Rangers Stadium. My coworker was there for the NLCS (Cali boy who loves baseball) and he said it was absolutely incredible. Can't wait!

• Like 1

Just now, nw baltimore wx said:

New Rangers stadium? Didn’t they build a new one in the 90’s after OPCY opened?

Yeah, but they wanted something with a retractable roof, so they built a new one and now it's set for TX baseball. A lot more comfort and better area too in Arlington. Near tons of hotels and amenities.  

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Oh yeah! I'm gonna try to catch a game at the new Rangers Stadium. My coworker was there for the NLCS (Cali boy who loves baseball) and he said it was absolutely incredible. Can't wait!

the new stadium looks SICK.  that's high on my list to visit...and I need to get to PNC Park this season too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nj2va said:

the new stadium looks SICK.  that's high on my list to visit...and I need to get to PNC Park this season too.

Been to PNC too and it's pretty nice. The back drop with the rivers is spectacular from the Upper Levels. Pittsburgh is a cool city. Their sports teams though....:lol:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Let me know what you think of the Imperial. I have a friend who loves Imperial Stouts and would venture out to find a good one. Thanks!

I will. Btw "Imperial" today just means BIG- dark fruit/chocolate, roasty and esp. high gravity (typically 10% and up).  The DFH WWS is actually bigger than the Eclipse, at 16-18% depending on the batch. Imperial stout used to mean(or strongly imply) Russian Imperial Stout, which is also big but is very hoppy too.

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic