Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April 2021 Discussion

Torch Tiger

2 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

Those soundings are pretty close over the interior of SNE/CNE on the GFS for next week. It would take something pretty special, but there's an outsidce shot for measurable.

Torch!

4 hours ago, weatherwiz said:

I really hate wind b/c it sucks walking in but this new hair styling product I've been using maybe the past few years...styling cream...is amazing. Hair withstands the shape in the wind!!!!

Do you spike your ponytail too?

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Do you know what leaf out means? It means the leaves have popped. Not that they look like July . I mean I give up with you . Always has to be some kind of argument 

You just hate anyone challenging you, if they do its either argument or they are angry or making stuff up. I swear if I didn't know better I would swear you were a middle schooler. This is a very much alive hickory tree. You really have no clue what the difference is between full leaf out and tiny leaves

20210430_174301_resized.jpg

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

My 15 yr old daughter had been suffering since mid Morch with the warm , dry spring. Was brutal for her until about 2 weeks ago. Whatever blooms early kills her 

I felt it a little bit yesterday but today it hit me hard. First time this year. Praying we get some good rain tonight to clear away some of the pollen. 

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

You just hate anyone challenging you, if they do its either argument or they are angry or making stuff up. I swear if I didn't know better I would swear you were a middle schooler. This is a very much alive hickory tree. You really have no clue what the difference is between full leaf out and tiny leaves

20210430_174301_resized.jpg

You’re right . You always are 

• Haha 2