Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April 2021 Discussion

Torch Tiger

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Went exactly as we thought. The models with 1-3” south of 90 were wrong . Check mate 

Not sure what you were looking at. South of pike always looked dry. Over half inch here means about 5.4" or so for month. Stein dead. More rain coming.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Bostonseminole said:

yeah, some showers maybe? 70's will be nice 

yeah looks like we may get some showers in here during the afternoon at some point...actually looking a bit closer we may lose Sunday being nice for the most part. At least we push +14C to +15C at 925 and +8C at 850 so we definitely will get into the 60's and if we can get sun early on a few spots should get into the lower 70's.

11 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

yeah looks like we may get some showers in here during the afternoon at some point...actually looking a bit closer we may lose Sunday being nice for the most part. At least we push +14C to +15C at 925 and +8C at 850 so we definitely will get into the 60's and if we can get sun early on a few spots should get into the lower 70's.

Thanks!  these weekends start become critical.. we don't have that many for those that don't enjoy high dews and temps.

35 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Not sure what you were looking at. South of pike always looked dry. Over half inch here means about 5.4" or so for month. Stein dead. More rain coming.

You’re killing our area 3.37 here this month with none coming in short range 

Kooky Ken ,Ginx and Jerry had posted and showed maps of 1+ for CT. It happens 

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Ginx and Jerry had posted and showed maps of 1+ for CT. It happens 

The problem is that it shuts off after May over the last several years for whatever reason. I don't care much about a wet April. Want it more in the summer.

7 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

We're probably going to go from crap to toilet paper sticking weather and then never look back 

Crap?

It’s been a nice spring overall.  Nothing wrong with the weather this spring so far.  Lots of mild to warm days. A few cold rainy/snowy ones too, but overall, can’t complain.  We’ve seen way worse...like last year. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Crap?

It’s been a nice spring overall.  Nothing wrong with the weather this spring so far.  Lots of mild to warm days. A few cold rainy/snowy ones too, but overall, can’t complain.  We’ve seen way worse...like last year. 

I wasn't referring to through now...meant more going through May and into June. 

Overall it has been a pretty nice spring...plenty of pleasant days mixed with some crap days. Consistency would be nice but that shouldn't be expected in early spring. But as we go through May and into June you would expect the pleasant days to become more consistent. And that brings to your point about last year...May going into June was pretty crappy (especially SNE) but we virtually went from that to 90's/humidity in a snap.

22 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Kooky Ken ,Ginx and Jerry had posted and showed maps of 1+ for CT. It happens 

I showed no maps.  I did say euro gave Kevin 1+ and I’d like to see a map of totals because that was along the MA border so maybe I have the geography of his house wrong?   All I did was state what certain models showed.   Kevin spinned it into a personal forecast.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Ya that’s why we don’t use the weather channel app for verification. Kevin and Stein FTW for CT yesterday. 

Plenty wet here over the last couple weeks..no stein here. More to come. Stein dead...his headstone is already on his grave. 

If we dry out during the summer to stein status, then we can bring back the dry talk..but it doesn’t apply anymore here. 

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Plenty wet here over the last couple weeks..no stein here. More to come. Stein dead...his headstone is already on his grave. 

If we dry out during the summer to stein status, then we can bring back the dry talk..but it doesn’t apply anymore here. 

Ya it’s been fine here, grass is nice and green 3.97” this month.  

• Like 1