Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
April 2021 Discussion

Torch Tiger

37 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

All winter long these clown maps show the valley screw zones and now we are 8 weeks from the Solstice and all of a sudden Springfield is getting 6"???

Sell and sell hard.  

Agreed on the 10:1.  I don’t think they’ll be that bad for the high terrain.  If you flip in the valley it’s like 3:1 white rain.

Gotta adjust ratios on those before taking them.  Probably should’ve mentioned that.  I adjust those maps in my head for elevation ratio changes.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

This isn't going to be memorable for anyone in SNE...north, west, central, south, east....unless you consider any snow at higher elevations in April memorable, which is fair enough. 

The cold air drain is being overdone by the American models.  This will probably come in weaker than modeled as has been the season’s dominant theme. 

19 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

This isn't going to be memorable for anyone in SNE...north, west, central, south, east....unless you consider any snow at higher elevations in April memorable, which is fair enough. 

April 1st 1997.... enjoy your 30 inches, I’ll enjoy my 20.

• Weenie 6

2 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

The cold air drain is being overdone by the American models.  This will probably come in weaker than modeled as has been the season’s dominant theme. 

The moisture is going to be there.  Deep layer SE feed even up past 300mb.  Should end any Stein talk.

62633A4A-4776-444E-8D86-6C0BE4FDCACC.thumb.png.d39918abfc8ee488b671d301cbeb81c8.png

• Like 2