Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April 2021 Discussion

Torch Tiger

2 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Not offhand and no I wouldn't forecast it. But depending on how the lows back in and if the placement is just right W CT and even BDL could pound paste while you slot for a bit. No need to be scared.

Oh I could def see a slot no doubt . But these kids forecasting heavy paste at sea level in HFD while we see nothing in the hills seems a bit preposterous to me 

• Weenie 1

3 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Pete's showing a little color at this point.

Those of us on the sidelines wish those good luck to those in the game.

Hopefully your old neighborhood is in the game, I would love to be able to take a short drive to see accumulated snow on Saturday. I would be happy with a novelty coating in my yard but I don’t really need accumulating snow to deal with.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Hopefully your old neighborhood is in the game, I would love to be able to take a short drive to see accumulated snow on Saturday. I would be happy with a novelty coating in my yard but I don’t really need accumulating snow to deal with.

Yeah... I'm on to Sping/Summer at this point... which means I will get buried...

Very much a nuisance at this point

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I would sell any modeled totals below 1k

Agreed.

This is close to popping something pretty significant for even lower areas, but it just can't quite get its act together this run. If that ULL stretches out a little further SE before pinwheeling back then I think you'd get a better thermal conveyor going....it obviously needs to be watched closely.

Just now, weatherwiz said:

I wouldn't totally sell it off...forecast soundings have some pretty deep cold air and down fairly close to the sfc too. you get strong enough lift into the DGZ and its going to rip 

Well, Dynamics can come into play in this but i would want to be close to them if i was in a lower elevation area, A few of these model runs keep that further south then up here with more of an occluded look once it moves into the GOM so i would favor rain here with maybe some cat paws mixed in.

• Like 1

Just now, HoarfrostHubb said:

Yeah... I'm sorta favoring that area into S VT for some goods... 14" might be hard to pull but with this much moisture coming in and the potential for a lot of lift, it could be banging there

His area up thru Mitch looks primed, I really had not looked at anything in well over a month until i had someone message me inquiring about snow........lol.