Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 2021 Discussion

Torch Tiger

26 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Remember when the Eps showed rain all week ? Why do you  always think it’s right?

In Methuen

Sunday-rain

Wednesday -rain in the evening

Thursday- rain in the morning, drizzle in the afternoon that changed to flurries and sleet.

Friday-Flurries.

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Interesting yours are blooming too. Probably in a very sunny area?

I’m on a hill. It’s on the south side of the house. We’ve also had a couple of  really nice days in the low 70’s here and there toward the end of march. My ground phlox are showing a hint of green. They usually start blooming a little around patriots day. That’s in 2 weeks so we’ll se how it goes.

38 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

You have thicker skin than me. I’m only at 42 with a little wind. 

It's called labile hypertension ... those that run a bit high, run a bit hot  -  lol...

It is 44 average around the home stations within a mile or two of mi casa... But the wind is about as close to legit nill as is molecularly possible - ... flags motionless... under about the purest clearest blue imaginable.  

April sun cannot be denied!  

Out putsing around the yard ,... more so assessing and surveying what it'll need for now.  But in a sweatshirt and some halfhearted commitment to picking up debris, some raking, ...bit of clipper detailing here and there, this weather it really defines and underscores the  "naperil" appeal - classic faux warm day.   Does not feel that chilly at all.

The 12z GFS operational run is - quite ironically - putting up close to top 10 days both Wed and Thu now... Thicknesses (500 mb) surpassing 540 dm by a goodle number, with by then the equivalent of September 4th sun ( for perspective), and 850s creeping to +5 ... and light wind, and low ceiling sigma level RH ...etc..etc... should by busting MOS and tickling 70 again with limited flag wobbling spring fever as wildly more contagious pandemic in the region than this recent dystopian cinema ever was.. .LOL

17 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

It's called labile hypertension ... those that run a bit high, run a bit hot  -  lol...

It is 44 average around the home stations within a mile or two of mi casa... But the wind is about as close to legit nill as is molecularly possible - ... flags motionless... under about the purest clearest blue imaginable.  

April sun cannot be denied!  

Out putsing around the yard ,... more so assessing and surveying what it'll need for now.  But in a sweatshirt and some halfhearted commitment to picking up debris, some raking, ...bit of clipper detailing here and there, this weather it really defines and underscores the  "naperil" appeal - classic faux warm day.   Does not feel that chilly at all.

The 12z GFS operational run is - quite ironically - putting up close to top 10 days both Wed and Thu now... Thicknesses (500 mb) surpassing 540 dm by a goodle number, with by then the equivalent of September 4th sun ( for perspective), and 850s creeping to +5 ... and light wind, and low ceiling sigma level RH ...etc..etc... should by busting MOS and tickling 70 again with limited flag wobbling spring fever as wildly more contagious pandemic in the region than this recent dystopian cinema ever was.. .LOL

I just went outside again. Had to sign for a FedEx delivery. Not that bad in the sun actually. I’ve been cooped up all morning doing laundry. 
My wife only does hers. Kids do theirs and I do mine. I joke, really only 20% a joke, if I wanted to hide something from her where she’d never find it, just put it in my laundry basket. 
:lol:

• Haha 3