Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April 2021 Discussion

Torch Tiger

40 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Stein nervous.. very very nervous 

2 good rain events in a row and a shit pattern ahead and he's posting this? It's mostly D0 outside of VT and we know they never truly have to worry about water. Napril Fool's maybe?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, dendrite said:

2 good rain events in a row and a shit pattern ahead and he's posting this? It's mostly D0 outside of VT and we know they never truly have to worry about water. Napril Fool's maybe?

that plus in the tweet he said "last year there wasn't any drier than average conditions in the northeast". 

i thought we were in some kind of drought last year? or is he trying to say last year at this time?

I think there's a trend here to improve away from a bottom barrel pattern though -

Probably we've been over-selling the 'glumness' of it - I know I have...  heh.  I don't trust April and hate and despise it, too - so somewhere in there might slip objectivity from time to time.

But, I was looking that 300, 500 and 700 mb RH fields in the GFS and frankly, it's debatable whether that vortex - in that guidance 12z - even impacts much.  This Euro is weird ...it's trying to plume a heat anomaly into the Lakes while we contend with rotting polar wound air with that thing ..but it's also attempting/hinting narrow escapes.

We'll see..

It won't warm... it's a matter of how shitty and hopefully less. 

Just now, HIPPYVALLEY said:

My brother has a coating in Exeter. 

Ya it’s actually borderline moderate snow in Hampton NH. Sitting at the bar having a beer waiting for my to go order and it’s starting to stick to the cars. 34f here, pretty impressive for April 1 with the marine influence I get. 

• Like 1