Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southern Sanitarium

buckeyefan1

5 minutes ago, Blue Ridge said:

Meant to post this yesterday for those wishing to re-live the Crusher. The playlist begins with clips from 0600 on 1/25/00, when it was still going strong across much of NC and SC. 

"Raleigh Durham, you have seen 11 inches of snow in the last 3 hours"

holy smokes

@olafminesaw Speaking of Feb 2013...

The discussion of a meso low in the storm thread brings to mind something I love to look back on occasionally.

Back in February 2013, Widremann perfectly called a meso for my location. What started with thunder and 43 degrees escalated quickly. Someone could get a nice surprise this weekend if they're under a meso band.

• Like 1

Ik this is a Weather forum….. but saw this, and couldn’t not talk Junk to the UNC fans on here…. We may not win the summer and pull 5stars like you, but we get 3/4s that come here and Develop like a good Gulf low  and leave as pro prospects. Ickey was a three star HS Kid he comes, develops and will be a top 10 pick in 2 months …. Development > HS Stars “Mack is back baby” if he could develop all the talent he pulls you’d be Clemson especially in the soft city Coastal 

5 minutes ago, PantherJustin said:

Ik this is a Weather forum….. but saw this, and couldn’t not talk Junk to the UNC fans on here…. We may not win the summer and pull 5stars like you, but we get 3/4s that come here and Develop like good Gulf low  and leave as pro prospects. Ickey was a three star HS Kid he comes, develops and will be a top 10 pick in 2 months …. Development > HS Stars “Mack is back baby” if he could develop all the talent he pulls you’d be Clemson especially in the soft city Coastal 

Mack is a used car salesman. Stars and ratings mean absolutely nothing on the field. Pitt won the ACC, I bet they land less 4 stars in 4 years than Clemson gets in a single cycle

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NorthHillsWx said:

Mack is a used car salesman. Stars and ratings mean absolutely nothing on the field. Pitt won the ACC, I bet they land less 4 stars in 4 years than Clemson gets in a single cycle

I really like Narduzzi, silently been solid at Pitt for sure. Mack flashes the gear , and his Ring Vince young got him 15yrs ago and these kids go crazy. Then they show up realize he’s full of crap and transfer. That’s not just UNC though, the portal has ruined sports imo, these high 4/5 star kids have been told since they were in 9th grade they’re the best thing there is then they get to Major D1 and the competition is equal or better and they can’t perform. Or my fav Oscar Tsiebwe at WV Can’t get along with Huggins whose an old school guy abs tough …. Transfers to UK to play for that other Used car salesman Calapari and is successful. My point is half these kids don’t wanna be disciplined or do anything difficult but that’s just this generation not just UNC or any one school

5 minutes ago, PantherJustin said:

Sadly (and I’ve been a big supporter) I think Keatts may be the same Gottfreid was too but had Lutz to do the coaching. 

State was incredibly lucky to beat UNC, it was more of an implosion really. Both teams are pretty inconsistent

• Like 1

Just now, wncsnow said:

State was incredibly lucky to beat UNC, it was more of an implosion really. Both teams are pretty inconsistent

I couldn’t agree more….. took a historic 2:21 to do it…. Lost to MIA too and shouldn’t have . But my god can we just beat WF for once? They’ve cost us a 10 win season in 17,18,21 now smh 

4 minutes ago, wncsnow said:

I actually think Wake might be the favorite to win the ACC next year

Possibly…. But they benefited from a metric ton of 6th yr Covid kids this year kind of like OKST in B12 …. They still have Hartman but that DEF is Swiss cheese I think me, you and Brick could put 20 on them . Clemson will be favored in Vegas (And should they’ve got the most talent ect) but they better Hope Cade C is as good as advertised or they’re in for another 9-3 year imo 

1 minute ago, PantherJustin said:

Possibly…. But they benefited from a metric ton of 6th yr Covid kids this year kind of like OKST in B12 …. They still have Hartman but that DEF is Swiss cheese I think me, you and Brick could put 20 on them 

That's true. They also keep saying Miami will be back but it never comes to fruition

48 minutes ago, PantherJustin said:

Possibly…. But they benefited from a metric ton of 6th yr Covid kids this year kind of like OKST in B12 …. They still have Hartman but that DEF is Swiss cheese I think me, you and Brick could put 20 on them . Clemson will be favored in Vegas (And should they’ve got the most talent ect) but they better Hope Cade C is as good as advertised or they’re in for another 9-3 year imo 

As a WF grad, I hope that a new DC and scheme will benefit our defense substantially. Because otherwise we'll be trying to outgun teams again all season long.

But for right now, I'm gonna enjoy that Atlantic Div crown and be glad we finally have a basketball coach again. 

Oh, and Carolina sucks. 

• Like 2

• jburns unpinned this topic