Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southern Sanitarium

buckeyefan1

28 minutes ago, NCsandhills said:

I just ventured into the MA forum / storm thread for the first time. What. A. Shitshow. I'm glad we have actual mods here. The MA forum is 90% spam, 10% tracking.

There is actually a lot of good info in their storm thread to be honest. I don’t really see what you are saying. 
And compared to our storm thread which has a bunch snowfall maps, radar maps, and “BOOM”…

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, FatherNature said:

There is actually a lot of good info in their storm thread to be honest. I don’t really see what you are saying. 
And compared to our storm thread which has a bunch snowfall maps, radar maps, and “BOOM”…

Yes! 3-5 posts every 5 pages or so has something of interest once you sift through the spam. It's so funny and quirky hahaha!

• Thanks 1

I have just done something that will either provide serious mojo for the potential weekend snow event...or jinx it.

I just confirmed a medical appointment in Pittsboro, NC (I will have to travel west from Raleigh, NC) for Monday, Jan 31st and sent in my co-pay in advance.  :tomato:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NorthHillsWx said:

Imagine this place if we went from a 20”+ snow to not a flake inside 60 hours on the models… That’s the NE and NYC folks right now. Thoughts and prayers for them 

It happens every storm for RDU/CLT for days modeled a good event, then poof Sleet/ICE/Warm nose from hell here’s a dusting

1 minute ago, PantherJustin said:

Please god….. let NC get a 1-3” Statewide event while that New England forum falls to pieces …. Imagine having a storm to tell your grandkids modeled for 48hrs just to lose it to a State with like 75% less Climo. I’m horrible but that would be utterly hilarious 

Oh, you’re not alone. The smug level on those sub forums the last few days was off the charts. Literally tossing runs that didn’t show at least 28” in their backyards… The cliff diving today is epic 

• Like 1

Just now, NorthHillsWx said:

Except our modeled events are 6-8” and usually fall apart 5 days out…

Well yea…. They’re like Clemson football fans (Not all) but have a decade of dominance and then you have a 10-3 year and the sky is falling. Meanwhile I’m over here as an NC State fan having to claim a ghost win from a game everyone knows never happened 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PantherJustin said:

Well yea…. They’re like Clemson football fans (Not all) but have a decade of dominance and then you have a 10-3 year and the sky is falling. Meanwhile I’m over here as an NC State fan having to claim a ghost win from a game everyone knows never happened 

Easy now… Clemson grad here! Y’all had your fun in Raleigh this year! Y’all’s game getting canceled was very sketchy from everything I’ve heard but doesn’t take away from a great season

11 minutes ago, NorthHillsWx said:

Easy now… Clemson grad here! Y’all had your fun in Raleigh this year! Y’all’s game getting canceled was very sketchy from everything I’ve heard but doesn’t take away from a great season

Yea, Leary is an unsung hero nationally …. But regression this year I’m afraid, you don’t lose a top 10 pick at LT and not feel it. Our Defense could get us to 9-3 again but I’m not looking forward to starting more than likely top 20 and going to Greenville week 1, they’ve killed giants before down there (WV 2008 for example) could be over in a hurry lol 

Just now, PantherJustin said:

Yea, Leary is an unsung hero nationally …. But regression this year I’m afraid, you don’t lose a top 10 pick at LT and not feel it. Our Defense could get us to 9-3 again but I’m not looking forward to starting more than likely top 20 and going to Greenville week 1, they’ve killed giants before down there (WV 2008 for example) could be over in a hurry lol 

The worst thing they ever did was fire Ruffin. That program hasn’t been the same since. There was a year they beat State, UNC, and WVU and they had national hype and and NFL RB and WR. Haven’t done much since then 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• jburns unpinned this topic