Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southern Sanitarium

buckeyefan1

6 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

So how would you feel if you were banned from a board, then were told you would be allowed back, but then never hear anything back about it, still can't post 10 days later, and when you try to contact someone to get it cleared up you never get a response?

When were you banned?

10 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

So how would you feel if you were banned from a board, then were told you would be allowed back, but then never hear anything back about it, still can't post 10 days later, and when you try to contact someone to get it cleared up you never get a response?

Have you tried sending a fruit basket?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, frazdaddy said:

Who banned you?

I don't know. But I got a message from someone through facebook that they were going tonget the ban lifted on the 11th and I could use the same account. Then I never heard anything else. So I tried using the account and it said it was not registered, like it had been deleted.  So I registered again, make one post, and then get banned again. So I send message through facebook about it and never get a reply. I register other accounts to try to just get an answer, PM the admin, and never get a response, and then those get banned. I even posted the message I got from Facebook about the ban being lifted because I can't get anyone just to respond to me about it.

Even after the nightmare December this winter is looking like our best since 2017-18. I know I know the bar is low but I’ve enjoyed the extended January cold and snow events. We’ve now had 4 snowfalls at my house, two TR events, 0.20” Thursday night, and 3.20” Friday into Saturday. Hoping for another this weekend. Already have two verified warning criteria events and an advisory event (verified the winter storm warning with the early week system as we did receive 0.25” of ice). Hectic couple weeks 

• jburns unpinned this topic