Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Southern Sanitarium

buckeyefan1

6 hours ago, buckeyefan1 said:

By that logic, Cincinnati, Ohio, Indianapolis, Ind and Lexington, KY all have the same climate as Greenville, SC so they should post here too  :rolleyes: 

Carrying that logic to distance it is further from Greensboro to Miami than it is from Greensboro to Portsmouth Maine.  Let’s add them. :scooter:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AirNelson39 said:

Glad the NAM is showing everyone not to put an ounce of trust into at 84 lol. Stick a fork in this one for anyone in western half of the state. Congrats down East! You guys have proven the 4+ day euro is on crack and the 84 hour NAM is on meth.

Lol yea…. I’m about out myself to use sports analysis like we were yesterday this is like in basketball when you’re down 15 and you keep cutting it to 5-7 then they go on a run and jump back out to 15 at some point you just run out of time. You’re never really out but not really in either 

• Like 1

For all the complaining from Triangle folks (where I was born and raised), it is increasingly impossible to get a decent snowstorm in CLT proper. Of course on the rare occasion the NW trend is our friend, it teases us with almost a foot of snow one model run, only to completely reverse course and virtually go to zero. It is enraging how in 2022 we don't have better/more consistent model technology. 

• Like 1

How do I always end up in this thread after tracking storms for a week? :angry::lmao:

Of course this is just a little humor to try to lighten the mood a little.  A few inches of snow with these temps will still be fun.  Of course I would prefer what models were showing yesterday but trends this morning aren't headed that way.

• Like 3

Those of us from Raleigh understand that snow actually damages our local economy, creates physical hazards for our senior citizens, and prevents us from operating at maximum efficiency at work.  We are not foolish enough to wish that on ourselves.  Sign us up for a cold, gray, and dry day.  Or better yet, another fine white powder with the opposite effects of those listed above.  Thanks in advance.

• Weenie 1

Just now, Justicebork said:

Those of us from Raleigh understand that snow actually damages our local economy, creates physical hazards for our senior citizens, and prevents us from operating at maximum efficiency at work.  We are not foolish enough to wish that on ourselves.  Sign us up for a cold, gray, and dry day.  Or better yet, another fine white powder with the opposite effects of those listed above.  Thanks in advance.

Man, you cliff jumped all the way down to reality.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• jburns unpinned this topic