Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southern Sanitarium

buckeyefan1

22 minutes ago, WinstonSalemArlington said:

I’m old enough to remember when Kvegas was an optimist 

LoL.  I was 22 the last time the Bengals had a playoff win.  31 years ago.  Oddly enough that might have been the year we had the snowmaggedon snowball fight in the quad at NC State.  Probably the last kick butt snowfall Raleigh has seen. :lol:

I'll go fire up the grill and crack open the beer fridge and things will get better.  Time for some brisket and ribs!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It’s been over 3 years since I had a snow stick to the pavement at my house… And ver 3 years since we’ve seen more than 2.5” of snow. I think us (the Raleigh crowd) have the right to be frustrated when without at doubt the best winter storm opportunity since December 2018 (which even here turned to a rainy mess) decides to turn to rain and 34 degrees

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, NorthHillsWx said:

It’s been over 3 years since I had a snow stick to the pavement at my house… And ver 3 years since we’ve seen more than 2.5” of snow. I think us (the Raleigh crowd) have the right to be frustrated when without at doubt the best winter storm opportunity since December 2018 (which even here turned to a rainy mess) decides to turn to rain and 34 degrees

you are spot on bro. It has been a long time since we've had a plowable snow.  Im happy for our friends west and in SC getting a wintry event while we get the liquid rain this time around but yeah I miss the real snow

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kvegas-wx said:

LoL.  I was 22 the last time the Bengals had a playoff win.  31 years ago.  Oddly enough that might have been the year we had the snowmaggedon snowball fight in the quad at NC State.  Probably the last kick butt snowfall Raleigh has seen. :lol:

I'll go fire up the grill and crack open the beer fridge and things will get better.  Time for some brisket and ribs!

I seem to recall a huge snowball fight in the quad at the same time - small world.

11 hours ago, buckeyefan1 said:

Didn't some of you nc peeps see about 3" of snow 10 days ago? Yes, I know it melted quickly, but there is no denying it fell from the sky :lol:

Yes, had some thundersnow on the front side and it has been lying around all the way up to this event.  Locals claim…”it’s been waiting around for more!”  

• Thanks 1

• jburns unpinned this topic