Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southern Sanitarium

buckeyefan1

15 minutes ago, lilj4425 said:

I’m here. :tomato: Me and Brick Tamland are about to bring the house down. How much for my area? :D 

NADA

Saturday
NWS Forecast for Banvile NC - A chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, calculus1 said:

I'm just waiting for someone to say "That's lights out" whenever anyone posts a ZR map.  Surprised it hasn't happened yet in the main thread.  Why do we need someone to say that?

Well, the ZR that was a hotspot was right close to me I can do the honors if you'd like? :lmao:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, burgertime said:

Damn @Brick Tamland how you been here for this long and still copy and paste the same responses?  

Well, seems there are different solutions on the models. We just need to wait and see.

Euro shows snow. Seems like a good run.

If the low tracks just a bit east, it would give a lot of folks more snow.

Need the low to go east to have more snow east.

East to go more snow east snow east snow east.

00001111100110110101010111 OUTPUT ERROR 0001011010110010101010

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

I have a feeling that between tomorrow and Sunday we're going to see the areas of heavy snowfall expand further north and east. I think in NC  95 down to 42 through Clayton, Fuquay, and Sanford will be the transition zone.

Surely possible.  I will say with the more amped solution, the warm nose for our area is going to be an issue.  If history is a factor, then the warm nose is always under modeled.  I've seen it so many times over the years.

49 minutes ago, NorthHillsWx said:

I’m going to go ahead and reserve a spot in here for Sunday afternoon while I watch my 1-2” of slush melt away in the driving rain and 34 degrees while Durham gets a blizzard 

THIS.  I’m just hoping that somehow the anti-snow dome over Raleigh decides to take a hike for this winter… 

• jburns unpinned this topic