• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
NNE Warm Season Thread 2021

wxeyeNH

Currently house/pet sitting for a family in Stowe on Notchbrook rd. I think the elevation is around 1100ft so maybe that will help a little tomorrow. Took the day off of work so I can sit around and enjoy what ever snow does fall lol. 

19 minutes ago, timp said:

Currently house/pet sitting for a family in Stowe on Notchbrook rd. I think the elevation is around 1100ft so maybe that will help a little tomorrow. Took the day off of work so I can sit around and enjoy what ever snow does fall lol. 

Sweet.  Notchbrook is a relatively good location relative to being close to the Spine axis.  I still have some doubts down below 1,500ft on the east side but you'll do much better than my place there.  I'm lower elevation and 3 miles east at home.

Eyeballing around 4" at 1,500ft on elevated surfaces.  The evergreens are pretty caked.  Still snowing.  Not an earth shattering snow event but working out pretty decently given lower ratios than the 10:1 maps.  The snow QPF is probably pretty close, I bet we've had 0.50+ frozen water so far.

• Like 1