• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Spring 2021

7 minutes ago, Storm Clouds said:

Is that line up in northwest PA the main show for later or is there another complex after that? The mid-Atlantic forum is saying stuff after dark, but I don’t know how. That line is dropping southeast pretty quickly. That’ll be through the LSV by 6-7 I’d say…

SPC discussion implies another line develops WSW of that.

14 minutes ago, Storm Clouds said:

I’ll be the first one to say it…radar does not look very exciting right now lol. Everything is weakening! We’ll see what happens over the next couple hours. 

The line looked like it meant business approaching Bloomsburg, but by the time it got to Tamaqua, well...you all know my story.

21 minutes ago, Storm Clouds said:

Down here in the LSV we have dew points in the 50s. This may be why things are staying tame right now. 

Just got home and the radar doesn't look inspiring - and I'm not being a downer...there is a path to no rain whatsoever by the looks of things. (still think it will rain - but I'm starting to wonder) 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Just got home and the radar doesn't look inspiring - and I'm not being a downer...there is a path to no rain whatsoever by the looks of things. (still think it will rain - but I'm starting to wonder) 

I’m noticing by the radar that seems seem to be moving west to east more now than northwest to southeast. That could possibly help…looks like Adams, York, Lancaster could stay dry for another couple hours. But yeah the radar looks like crap right now…barely any reds on the radar even! 

Just now, losetoa6 said:

Mesoanalysis is showing a wave of low pressure it appears . Maybe that will enhance things a bit but probably south of the M/D line be my guess..towards Baltimore- DC 

Yes, SPC missed today up here. I can’t read ,all well enough to see what prevented instability - cape numbers were great, wave was timed well, etc