• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Spring 2021

1 hour ago, Jns2183 said:

I know this is off but there does seem to be a strong signal for some sort of localized uhi effect taking place

cfae31c028704bbb4e18363c9d2e8d6e.jpg

Feels like 112 would be advisory numbers. I have seen a lot of UHI this Spring/early summer but not to that extent.   Probably some cloud cover related differences re: West LSV is all in mid to upper 80s.

image.thumb.png.c782c4afedbd89de642c566d50ca7d6a.png

18 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Feels like 112 would be advisory numbers. I have seen a lot of UHI this Spring/early summer but not to that extent.   Probably some cloud cover related differences re: West LSV is all in mid to upper 80s.

image.thumb.png.c782c4afedbd89de642c566d50ca7d6a.png

Feels like 112 would be warning numbers.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Williamsport for double digits.    After its failure with this "heat wave" I cannot post it until it redeems itself. 

Can’t post it either, plus the 6-10 and 8-14 day precip maps from NWS CPC look ominous.

586C02B8-F8F3-458E-BCC3-6E69F6A91EBF.jpeg

70E5FB12-9AE0-4F6C-A883-05612C090CD1.jpeg

4 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Can’t post it either, plus the 6-10 and 8-14 day precip maps from NWS CPC look ominous.

Even if we got slightly below normal it would be a boon right now.  But I can never put too much faith in those maps.  Though technically quite a bit of the CMC precip falls before this map applies.

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Even if we got slightly below normal it would be a boon right now.  But I can never put too much faith in those maps.  Though technically quite a bit of the CMC precip falls before this map applies.

Anything more than a week out is just for entertainment and discussion purposes, but I’d be shocked if I got 4” of rain between now and the end of this work week.

• Like 2

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

Taking what? It's beautiful here. Sunny and 85. Winds are out of the west today but we should get our sea breeze back tomorrow. Not a drop of rain so far and little chance of any until Thursday or Friday.

Good. The radar looked like it but maybe it was just to your west. 

22 minutes ago, paweather said:

Good. The radar looked like it but maybe it was just to your west. 

Yes! You got it - very common summer weather pattern where activity forms just inland and slowly migrates further west. It was quite dark across the sound around lunchtime but it was nice right here on the coast. It's cleared out everywhere around us now.  :)

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

Yes! You got it - very common summer weather pattern where activity forms just inland and slowly migrates further west. It was quite dark across the sound around lunchtime but it was nice right here on the coast. It's cleared out everywhere around us now.  :)

Awesome, Enjoy!

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Seabreeze storms :-)

• Haha 1