• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA - Spring 2021

23 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Relief from the heat is on the way in 4 days.

Friday
A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Friday Night
A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Saturday
A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

I am hoping we cool off some Tuesday maybe even tomorrow out my way.  Will be close tomorrow.  Could be 78 or 90 out here. 

In things that probably only interest me, MDT, LNS and York were all 84 at 11AM yesterday. 

Today..

MDT is 83 which is 1 degree behind yesterday at the same time.

York is 85 which is one degree over.

Lancaster 86 which is 2 over. 

DP's are 64- 66 which is a smidge over yesterday but not too bad in the shade.  Lack of breeze is the worst thing.  Think Paweather mentioned that. 

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

In things that probably only interest me, MDT, LNS and York were all 84 at 11AM yesterday. 

Today..

MDT is 83 which is 1 degree behind yesterday at the same time.

York is 85 which is one degree over.

Lancaster 86 which is 2 over. 

DP's are 64- 66 which is a smidge over yesterday but not too bad in the shade.  Lack of breeze is the worst thing.  Think Paweather mentioned that. 

Don’t you dare assume that I am not interested in whatever banal data you throw forth haha. 

• Haha 1

This looks like a nice break from the heat coming up later this week according to CTP

Friday
A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Friday Night
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Saturday
A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.
Sunday
A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

35 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

This looks like a nice break from the heat coming up later this week according to CTP

Friday
A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Friday Night
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Saturday
Saturday Night
Sunday
A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

I wouldn't necessarily mind those temps if it weren't for the shower chances each day.

• Like 1

Hit 90 over here 3 times this year coming into this weekend.   It is still 3 times as we topped out at 88 today.  It appears likely what was once going to be an historic heat wave, due to its early arrival in the first week of summer,  will go down without even hitting 90 in some places that were progged to get near 100 just 5-6 days ago (especially by the CMC and Icon  but Euro was also hinting.)    

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Hit 90 over here 3 times this year coming into this weekend.   It is still 3 times as we topped out at 88 today.  It appears likely what was once going to be an historic heat wave, due to its early arrival in the first week of summer,  will go down without even hitting 90 in some places that were progged to get near 100 just 5-6 days ago (especially by the CMC and Icon  but Euro was also hinting.)    

The CMC torch was way off, indeed. There is a decent shot at rain every day after tomorrow this week so that’s nice. 

17 minutes ago, canderson said:

The CMC torch was way off, indeed. There is a decent shot at rain every day after tomorrow this week so that’s nice. 

The king is dead. Not only did the CMC and Icon  torch,  the extent of the heat wave on the CMC, Icon and Euro were week long or so.  But yea definitely want the rain. 

4 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Friday
Friday Night
Saturday
Saturday Night
Sunday

The midweek rain chances excite me. 

I accept this message although would also like a chance of Frost Warnings in June: :D

Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Friday Night
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Saturday
A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.