• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Spring 2021

I got down to 58.6 degrees early this morning.  It's already up to 80 now but there's a pretty good breeze and dew points are in the mid 60's.  I see during this past week there was discussion from many on the hit and miss showers.  I definitely missed out as over the past 7 days I've only managed 0.07" of rain.  Hoping this upcoming week brings a solid soaking.

34 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

I got down to 58.6 degrees early this morning.  It's already up to 80 now but there's a pretty good breeze and dew points are in the mid 60's.  I see during this past week there was discussion from many on the hit and miss showers.  I definitely missed out as over the past 7 days I've only managed 0.07" of rain.  Hoping this upcoming week brings a solid soaking.

Thank goodness for the breeze!

2 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

92.1 my high of the day.  Now down to 90.5.  I'll have to check my data but I think today might be the warmest day of the year so far for me.  Fortunately the dewpoint is only 62 making it almost bearable...lol...for about 5 minutes!

After checking my records I can confirm that 92.1 degrees is the highest temperature of the year so far for me.  92 is also 40 degrees warmer than it was last Saturday at this time.  Wow.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

83 for the high here today. Quite humid, but breezy and delightful this evening. 

Glad you made it safely.  Made it to 86 here today but elevation helped keep me a bit cooler than some of the LSV. MDT and LNS made 91...York 90.  DP's were only in the 50's though

EDI-Looks like NWS bumped their high to 92 now.    

• Thanks 1

Not Awesome....

Air Quality Alert

PAZ057-059-063-065-066-070400-
Dauphin-Lebanon-Cumberland-York-Lancaster-
330 PM EDT Sat Jun 5 2021

...AIR QUALITY ALERT IS IN EFFECT FOR SUNDAY JUNE 6...

The Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection has
issued a Code ORANGE Air Quality Alert on Sunday for the
Susquehanna Valley.

A Code ORANGE Air Quality Alert means that air pollution
concentrations within the region may become unhealthy for
sensitive groups. Sensitive groups include children, people
suffering from asthma, heart disease or other lung diseases,
and the elderly. The effects of air pollution can be minimized
by avoiding strenuous activity or exercise outdoors.

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Yea..it was definitely hotter in the valley area of York then mby . 88 hi here 

My oldest daughter is at senior week in OC :yikes:

She's headed to Temple in August and will be on the gymnastics team.  I told her don't eff that up lol.

With some of the backyard temps I read, I was surprised mdt came in so low.

Wow,  cool news about your daughter (Temple).  Fingers crossed no incidents this week.  Lol

• Like 1

HRRR has me getting to 90 today but temps are running behind the current panel being only 73 at this moment when it should be 76-80 by now.   Has MDT getting Canderson his mid 90's.  MDT actually seems to be highest temp in the NE Quadrant of the US.  Only 80's to the east in Chester county.  Have to go to Texas or Florida to find a higher predict. 

Relief from the heat is on the way in 4 days.

Friday
A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Friday Night
A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Saturday
A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 40%.