• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Spring 2021

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Gives your grass a good start in your absence.  

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Very much so. Still raining good.

Temp down to 68. .21" in the till so far.

I'll water your plants, grass, and mow and provide you a forum discount of 150/hr. 3 hours min. If that works for you Training?

1 hour ago, losetoa6 said:

Nothin in Cascade today . Only a train in my jobsite's backyard lol. There's a nice pub nearby ( someone here mentioned it I believe).  Had to get home but I'll have to try it next week when I'm up there working. 

The Eastern folks stole one from us.  But it was not too hot at least.  Another decent early summer day.  Upper 50's tonight hopefully. Windows open.

Hope the early week rains come to fruition. 

Sweet QPF map 7 days out.  As depicted on the EC, not a forecast,  the ridge influence starts to break down on Monday (would be close  for the LSV as to whether Monday is still hot or not but still hot on the 0Z run) small vorts rotate into the area the rest of the week with the excessive heat gone Tuesday.   Going to be quite dry by mid week next week so really rooting on the rain for selfish reasons.  

image.thumb.png.4753decccd41ea41cc83f43a11d519b4.png

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

@TimB84saw you lurking.  You might not break 90 at all now over the next 7 days. 

Tomorrow is probably our only shot out here. I am a little worried though, I’ve been following the heat that’s been blasting the north central US and it’s smashing daily records that were set in 1988 in many places. Rain over the next week would go a long way towards making sure we stay far, far away from 1988 territory in the weeks to come.

6 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Tomorrow is probably our only shot out here. I am a little worried though, I’ve been following the heat that’s been blasting the north central US and it’s smashing daily records that were set in 1988 in many places. Rain over the next week would go a long way towards making sure we stay far, far away from 1988 territory in the weeks to come.

The progged back door fronts could stop said heat from affecting us (even you out there) but models could flip on us so yea something to watch.  I just know early last week we were staring at what 5-7 days straight of mid to upper 90's.  Now you may not hit it once and we may get 2-3 low 90's over here (not counting MDT hitting 96 when it is 88 here, LOL).  I am actually helping someone move next weekend so the CMS and GFS temps in the 60's are music to my ears. 

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The progged back door fronts could stop said heat from affecting us (even you out there) but models could flip on us so yea something to watch.  I just know early last week we were staring at what 5-7 days straight of mid to upper 90's.  Now you may not hit it once and we may get 2-3 low 90's over here (not counting MDT hitting 96 when it is 88 here, LOL).  I am actually helping someone move next weekend so the CMS and GFS temps in the 60's are music to my ears. 

A nice cool weekend would be ideal for that. Beyond next weekend, the GFS seems to go back and forth. One run it’s hot every day, the next run it’s cool every day. And of course there’s quite a range in QPF between the models. Comparing the 0z runs, Euro gives me 5.1” over the next 10 days, GFS 1.5” and CMC 1.0”.

1 minute ago, TimB84 said:

A nice cool weekend would be ideal for that. Beyond next weekend, the GFS seems to go back and forth. One run it’s hot every day, the next run it’s cool every day. And of course there’s quite a range in QPF between the models. Comparing the 0z runs, Euro gives me 5.1” over the next 10 days, GFS 1.5” and CMC 1.0”.

Head or tails.  LOL.  The mantra of long range model discussions.