Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Spring 2021

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I had not see then yet.  Wow.

It’s aided by rain and not the high temp for that day, the following panel (0z) is about 5 degrees warmer, but that day is past the halfway point of June so it’s not like we’re going to get a partly sunny day with a high near 60.

2 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

It’s aided by rain and not the high temp for that day, the following panel (0z) is about 5 degrees warmer, but it’s past the halfway point of June so it’s not like we’re going to get a partly sunny day with a high near 60.

It's Gold for what had once appeared to be a heat wave incoming. #saveouryards2021

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

It was teasing a cane coming up the Fla coast a few runs ago.  Does the graphic show a pic of Trainings license plate as he is hauling ass out? 

My ass is leaving town on the 12th. Would have loved to experience the surf from that.

First storm consisted of zero wind, 2 rumbles of thunder, and  .12" of rain.

28 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

My ass is leaving town on the 12th. Would have loved to experience the surf from that.

First storm consisted of zero wind, 2 rumbles of thunder, and  .12" of rain.

We are up to about .10" here now as the western areas get into the rain finally.  But raining so lightly its dry under trees.  30 mins of light rain.  

You could always extend your vaca. 

.25 here now.  Not too bad.   Most of it happened after the influence from the Eastern LSV stuff let up and allowed formation out west.     Areas just beside me got over 1" so just missed out.  South Western and Central York county getting the goods now.    Some 1" simulated totals showing up near Shrewsbury. 

See some simulated 2-2.5"" totals in Lanco

4 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Got a decent hit from that last line here in northern Carroll. 

.60"  

That last line was our savior.  Good call by the WGAL future radar knowing the rain was not done albeit it a bit behind what really happened.  LOL.  Never looked at that before.   Sort of a Northern LSV afternoon and Southern LSV evening.  New cells boiling up near Gettysburg right now. 

3 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

I have a trench job I need to finish running conduit at on the Harford/ Baltimore county line tomorrow.  They got crushed and had a ffw.  My 24 inch trench is probably a swamp mud mess :lol:. I think I'll go to my other job in Cascade tomorrow ( new home on the mountain)

I saw that on the simulated radar screen.  Some 3-4" totals.  Uncomfortably close to Ellicott City at first quick glance.   Cascade is always nice to go to! Decent liquor store there. 

42 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

.25 here now.  Not too bad.   Most of it happened after the influence from the Eastern LSV stuff let up and allowed formation out west.     Areas just beside me got over 1" so just missed out.  South Western and Central York county getting the goods now.    Some 1" simulated totals showing up near Shrewsbury. 

See some simulated 2-2.5"" totals in Lanco

Yep. Found some stations pushing 3” around Willow Street. 

• Like 1