• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Spring 2021

21 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

I remember the nam showing a dusting at the m/d line and 2 feet at I70 only 40 miles south lol in December 2009 at 36 hours out :lol:

Was at Millersville in 09-10. The the next night the 00z suite came in and it was 6" - 10" from the turnpike to mason-dixon. CTP went with watches right after the Euro aligned with the GFS. It was almost like they had the watch queued up ready to hit send. Those were the days.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jns2183 said:

63fccda7db88ea7aa9a38adb5f91e623.jpg
Voyager, your home town

One of my friends had to make sure one of their tiny dogs didn't get taken from giant birds. I was gonna say one of them actually did get taken but I feel like I'm misremembering so I don't want to put false info out there lol I just know something really bizarre happened to one of them and they have no idea what happened to it

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Winds have really picked up over the past hour here - my weather station isn't mounted high enough or open enough to properly record wind speed, but it's gusting pretty good. 

I always had the same issue with mine so I just took down the anemometer piece.  My buddy just installed a new weather station on his roof that is very accurate in all respects from what I can gather thus far.  He should be able to get some good wind readings up there, you can view it here:

https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KPAMOUNT181

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

I always had the same issue with mine so I just took down the anemometer piece.  My buddy just installed a new weather station on his roof that is very accurate in all respects from what I can gather thus far.  He should be able to get some good wind readings up there, you can view it here:

https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KPAMOUNT181

That is pretty cool!