• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Spring 2021

Man, lots of clearing here in the warm sector today, pap is sittin at 91!  I'm tellin ya boys, with my low lying location off the ridge whenever we get any type of southerly flow I get hot hot.  Some of the guidance has suggested our best shot down this way might not be until later this evening, hard to say but hoping for something exciting to happen, environment sure seems ripe.  Looking forward to any reports from the western folks, as things seem to be lighting up out that way.

Wunderground just more than doubled the rain they were calling for tonight for Williamsport.  I rechecked the hourly too.  For 6pm it went from maybe .014 before to .33!  

I will be walking to the library shortly and the computers go off around 5:40.  I will have to monitor things while I am there to make sure I get out and make it home before the deluge comes.  I am bad about pushing myself out and have gotten wet before. Today I have to be good though or boy will I be sorry!  

Update 10 minutes later: I double checked again and now they are back down to .12 for 6:00p and much lower total.  So who knows what will happen?