• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Spring 2021

7 hours ago, canderson said:

I’m skeptical on rain tomorrow doing anything but getting some dirt wet, but not muddy. Like ..05” stuff. Maybe the weekend we can finally get some decent precip. 

CTP now just has a 30% chance today.

Today
A chance of showers, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 69. Northeast wind around 7 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

12 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

64 this morning with nary a drop of liquid. It's cooler, and there's a nice sunrise. 

WPC's 7 day take for QPF:

I'm still wary of the sharp drop in QPF as one travels east in PA. I'm not far from the .25" contour which would help some, but not enough. 

EC started showing this result yesterday...still does.  Other MR stuff still area wide with the rain this week.   Hopefully EC is off. 

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

EC started showing this result yesterday...still does.  Other MR stuff still area wide with the rain this week.   Hopefully EC is off. 

You know how this went last year - every time there was an opportunity for rain to somehow miss the desert region of Rouzerville, it did. 

Last evening I missed a shower by about 3 miles to my NE, today it's raining just to my SW. Now we wait another several days to see what happens. 

9 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

You know how this went last year - every time there was an opportunity for rain to somehow miss the desert region of Rouzerville, it did. 

Last evening I missed a shower by about 3 miles to my NE, today it's raining just to my SW. Now we wait another several days to see what happens. 

I saw your post.  In my case the valley to my west kept drying out the marginal precip that did get around last spring and summer.   Its frustrating to see grass/plants suffer.  

3 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

One thing to mention....the heaviest rain today in the LSV, for whomever gets it, is not until lunch time per the HRRR. 

Oh God, could MDT out-rain PIT today? A solid inch and a half imby and 0.02” at the airport.

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

From Drought to Flood for you.  Queue the "its raining too fast and all running off" talk. 

And weather station data seems to back that up. Most locations in my part of the county are over an inch, most locations near the airport (14 miles away as the crow flies) are at no more than a few hundredths.