• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Spring 2021

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

GFS is rounding third and cruising into home with the victory. Well not really since it kept changing its mind.  EC standing on the pitchers mound face down.  

GFS is going to win the late week battle too, it appears.

41 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

GFS is rounding third and cruising into home with the victory. Well not really since it kept changing its mind.  EC standing on the pitchers mound face down.  

I see no victory in daytime highs in the 60's this time of year.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Latest Longggggggg range Hrrr tomorrow morning .

Total qpf . 

3k is a decent bit sw of this with any heavy showers. Looking at dews the 3k really emphasizes drier dews moving in from the ene early tomorrow morning eating at the rain chances for parts of SC Pa on se .

I hope the current depicted very wet pattern gets our S/E folks as soon as it can.  Tomorrow is a reach though EC drops the motherload on them late week...ruins Memorial day though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

CTP seems confident in showers tomorrow.

Monday
Showers likely, mainly between 8am and 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%

CTP says less than a tenth of an inch of precip though. (here)

They also lowered chances for later in the week to 30%/40%. 

3 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

My yard has never looked like this in May. At least from my memory. 

Your post was me last May.  And I lost my yard by the time August rolled around.   Filed a claim on my home insurance to reseed and some sod. Its still doing ok though very immature.  The apparent choo choo of rain coming up will hopefully get us rolling into real summer on a somewhat better footing. 

4 hours ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Likewise. Damn near cut my feet up walking around barefoot on the hard brown crunch that is my lawn yesterday. Really hoping for some rain to materialize this week. 

Things are still very nice and green in Marysville. Our roses bloomed this week and they are beautiful. The best our roses have ever looked! We could use some rain, but I am not worried at this point.

11 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Radar looks horrible. 

CTP still seems confident with the showers chance for tomorrow.

Monday
Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Southeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

CTP still seems confident with the showers chance for tomorrow.

Monday
Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Southeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Most of the rain tomorrow will be forming overnight (if it happens).