• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Spring 2021

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

12Z GFS says to jump about the rain train though it does not get going in earnest until late next week vs. early.

Some rain Mon, Tue and Wed but more significant waits until Friday.

Those Friday afternoon temperatures look fun.

2 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

I’m inclined to believe the CMC, it’s the hot hand (literally and figuratively) at the moment.

CMC is definitely hotter than GFS,   Still a bit jumpy. Fortunately it still has a nice dose of qpf for Training.   More late week than early like GFS.   Good example of the jumpiness in that it lowered the early week qpf from 0z.  

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

CMC is definitely hotter than GFS,   Still a bit jumpy. Fortunately it still has a nice dose of qpf for Training.   More late week than early like GFS.   Good example of the jumpiness in that it lowered the early week qpf from 0z.  

That’s the thing here is it handled this week’s pattern well, but next week’s pattern is completely different (more moisture being the key difference), so we can’t just assume it will be king again.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

50 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

That’s the thing here is it handled this week’s pattern well, but next week’s pattern is completely different (more moisture being the key difference), so we can’t just assume it will be king again.

Good disco going, thanks both for the updates.

Meanwhile, it's a sunny and warm 86 here now. 

33 minutes ago, canderson said:

He's been my favorite guest host actually. Aaron > Anderson > Buzz >>>>> Ken >>>>>>>>>>>> a 120 degree day with 85 percent humidity > the others

I think Aaron took a few days to grow into the role, but he was a 75 degree late August day with a dewpoint of 48 when he settled in.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

So Aaron is the CMC of the show?   Everyone else is just like the Euro or GFS trying to catch the king. 

The obvious answer is no, that would be Alex Trebek. The greatest, and he’s Canadian.

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Well, I was talking "current" hosts re: RIP. 

I’d love to see Aaron be the permanent host. But I’m one of those oddballs that would be just as happy with Ken in that role. None of the others did much for me.

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Models in fairly good agreement this AM.  Significant rains for Western and Central luv return Monday.  Eastern lsv back in the wet late week.  

And King CMC has jumped aboard the “next weekend will be cooler” train, though still warmer than the GFS.