• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Spring 2021

16 minutes ago, canderson said:

We got some backdoor precip! Prob up to to a tenth of an inch. I’ll take it!  

15 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Parts of York county look like they are getting a soaker. 

.03" here with a few drops remaining. I'll post an update if I receive anything additional. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Sweet easterly breeze supported 54 here right now.   Radar estimated 3/4" of rain in some areas of York county.  Probably overdone on the estimate. 

55 here. Finished with .05" of rain. 

Wife and I were walking in rural southern Lanco this afternoon and there were a couple of close lightning strikes down that way. Probably a little more rain in that area.

• Like 1

Just a trace of rain here today.  It sprinkled for hours but it amounted to nothing.  Today marks the end of my heating season...lol!  Yes, I have had a few days where I had to turn the a/c on.  However, the fairly significant below-normal temps the past 2 weeks have kept the need for a little heat after waking up in the morning to take away some of the chill.  I don't think I've ever gone this deep into Spring while still running the heat.  And, for those of you wondering what temp I set the heat to, it is mainly 72 degrees except for the first 3 hours of my day between 7:30 - 10:30am and between 10:30 and 11:30pm, I raise the temp to 73.

9 hours ago, CarlislePaWx said:

Just a trace of rain here today.  It sprinkled for hours but it amounted to nothing.  Today marks the end of my heating season...lol!  Yes, I have had a few days where I had to turn the a/c on.  However, the fairly significant below-normal temps the past 2 weeks have kept the need for a little heat after waking up in the morning to take away some of the chill.  I don't think I've ever gone this deep into Spring while still running the heat.  And, for those of you wondering what temp I set the heat to, it is mainly 72 degrees except for the first 3 hours of my day between 7:30 - 10:30am and between 10:30 and 11:30pm, I raise the temp to 73.

Yet, it is 41 here this AM and heat is blowing away.  LOL.

GFS continues to depict the LSV getting into the top of the ring of fire and the "over the top" moisture feed next weekend.  Acts to both keeps temps much lower than they could be (never hits 80 on the temp panels) and flows quite a bit of moisture this way with .75 to 1.25" LSV wide by this time next week.    CMC moves the center of any heat wave west to the Ohio Valley. 

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

GFS continues to depict the LSV getting into the top of the ring of fire and the "over the top" moisture feed next weekend.  Acts to both keeps temps much lower than they could be (never hits 80 on the temp panels) and flows quite a bit of moisture this way with .75 to 1.25" LSV wide by this time next week.    CMC moves the center of any heat wave west to the Ohio Valley. 

If only...

Fog is burning off quickly now - we'll see how warm we get. I think we have an outside shot at 80 today...