• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA - Spring 2021

1 hour ago, paweather said:

Muggy here too. Doesn't look like today will be too Thunderstorm'ish like though. Just another rain storm tonight and tomorrow. 

We shall see - looks like SPC upgraded us a bit. I think storms are almost a certainty in some areas. CTP mentioning possible TOR over SE portion of their area. (you and me) 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Stuff down in WV is already looking impressive - me thinks there's going to be some warnings coming soon in MD, and potentially PA a bit later. 

2 active tornado warnings in PA now (I imagine for the same line at the border of PBZ/CTP areas, one issued by PBZ and the other by CTP).

24 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yea I looked at radar and thought it did not look all the great to our immediate west. 

I don't see much of anything downstream that will make me wet later. Hopefully that changes after yesterday's colossal fail. 

23 minutes ago, paweather said:

No fuel to light the fire today at least for now. Cloud cover doesn't help. 

Been wall to wall sun here for hours - I'm at 86 right now. 

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

The Historic District is cooking. Son just walked in from work and said it's oppressive out. I walked out...I concur.

Then again - 75 is pushing my limits. :lol:

Yeah the heat is turning on here no doubt. But everything storm wise is either moving north or east of our region at least for now. 

5 minutes ago, canderson said:

The new 30 year climate data is in. 

091B862A-04AA-4B51-9F7B-1DC3145DBF5D.thumb.jpeg.ca88e470447dce07cfd4b03a1bdbb796.jpeg

Correct me if I’m wrong, but that seems to indicate that September and December were 6(!) degrees warmer in Harrisburg from 2011-2020 than they were from 1981-1990.