• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Spring 2021

I made the mistake of going to Clearwater in August and the gulf water temp was around 90F :yikes:. Bath water was an understatement . Hot as EFF but the water was beautiful just hotttt. Clearwater,FL  is a very nice destination.  I'll definitely go back just not in Summer.  Saw a Manatee in 4 feet of water . It was big as shit lol.

The gulf in the summer just makes me sweat. No relief at all. I’ll be in Mexico at a resort on the pacific in August.

I made the mistake of going to Clearwater in August and the gulf water temp was around 90F :yikes:. Bath water was an understatement . Hot as EFF but the water was beautiful just hotttt. Clearwater,FL  is a very nice destination.  I'll definitely go back just not in Summer.  Saw a Manatee in 4 feet of water . It was big as shit lol.

The gulf in the summer just makes me sweat. No relief at all. I’ll be in Mexico at a resort on the pacific in August.

46 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

cc2249d8d133748eb3a91dee11260d21.jpg

Off topic, but I know a few of you enjoy a nice drink from time to time. In my 17 years bartending I never have tasted a better liquor than this one I sampled tonight. A mezcal made gin from Oaxaca.... yes the future is here.

Can I have the (full) bottle ..

49 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Haha. Hey I’ll bartending at the downtown one all day & night today. Outside seating will be amazing with the weather.

Meh, outside seating above 75 is too damn hot for me. I don't wanna drip sweat into my plate. :) 

(Plus our day is shot - we both have massive news stuff going on to handle)

8 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Feeling MUCH better today. 

Yesterday was not fun. Totally worth it though. 

Wondering how warm it gets - on the plus side, it's 69 at 9:35am. On the negative side, it's pretty cloudy here now. 

Yeah, it's cloudy but you can feel the warmth rush in (plus the humidity). 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Feeling MUCH better today. 

Yesterday was not fun. Totally worth it though. 

Wondering how warm it gets - on the plus side, it's 69 at 9:35am. On the negative side, it's pretty cloudy here now. 

Glad you are feeling better, Cloudy here as well will keep the heat away today but I see a few breaks on the clouds as I type. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, canderson said:

Yeah, it's cloudy but you can feel the warmth rush in (plus the humidity). 

3 minutes ago, paweather said:

Glad you are feeling better, Cloudy here as well will keep the heat away today but I see a few breaks on the clouds as I type. 

Even with mostly cloudy skies, temps are rising quickly - 74 here at 10:30am. 

We get full sun...look out. 

5 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

At 2:40pm I'm at my high of the day at 86.0 degrees.  It doesn't feel all that bad out with a nice breeze and dew points around 60.  Sun keeps peeking out from the mostly cloudy skies.  I could easily see 88 by later this afternoon with just partial sunshine.

I reached 86.2 but have since backed down to 84.7...we'll see what happens. 

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I reached 86.2 but have since backed down to 84.7...we'll see what happens. 

haha...same here.  Peak of 86.0 now down to 85.5.  Only 1.5 degrees away from "upper" 80's.

Edit>> NWS grid forecast high for me is 86.  Glad to see the more pleasant 60's will be making a comeback by Friday and the weekend.  Heating season in my house has not yet ended.  I have no problem with running either AC or heat and switching between them.  It seems like some of you talk like once the switch to A/C occurs, you cannot go back to heat or it would be blasphemy!  Whatever it takes to keep me comfy in my home is what I like.  It's the #1 thing for me where I'll spend any amount of money to keep myself feeling comfortable.  At 67 I'd have the heat on for sure.  I'm cold below 72.  I guess I've been hanging out at my in-laws a little too much as I have actually gotten used to their heat setting of 78 !!  My mother-in-law is 89.  I guess this is what happens to you when you reach that age.

• Like 1