• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Spring 2021

9 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I think you've assumed the title of the LSV's snow magnet - temp at home had actually ticked back up to 56 when I left for work at 11:30am.

Officially I am not in the LSV since I am on the other side of the South Mountain chain but close.  Elevation is going to help my chances today.    Parts of Franklin are in the LSV. 

• Thanks 2

I'm not sure why it says "hot" when this thread gets active, because it only gets active if it's cold and/or snowing... :P

Anyway, just prior to FROPA, it was almost 70 in the Fogelsville/Trexlertown area when I was unloading at my customer. By the time I got back to the well to reload (a half hour away) it was down to 54 and is now 52 ten minutes later.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, paweather said:

:D he did too! D$mn! 

I am torn on whether I should spend the 30 min to cover all the stuff we have planted in the ground.  The NWS advised I should pull potted plants in (that cracks me up, I wonder if they will send me watering notices as well).  The HRRR still insists the freezing line is going the whole way down to BWI and if that happens we are headed for 25-27 here. 

46 minutes ago, pawatch said:

Not many days can you mow your grass with snow flurries. Got to take advantage of that :lol:.  :snowing:

And I did just that when I got home from work. The fertilizer I put down a week and a half ago kicked in and it needed it...

• Like 1