• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Spring 2021

What's a 3? You opening the garage bar to out-of-borough residents? 

Down at the Harrisburg cork and fork we Have begin to barrel age our house Negroni for the next 3 months, just in time for July 4th. South African Honey Bush tea infused Fords London dry Gin, Dolin Rouge Vermouth, Campari and Apertivo Select will sit in a previous 3 year aged Vieux Carré Woodford Reserve soaked barrel. This second use will have some great notes of rye, cognac, juniper, orange.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Down at the Harrisburg cork and fork we Have begin to barrel age our house Negroni for the next 3 months, just in time for July 4th. South African Honey Bush tea infused Fords London dry Gin, Dolin Rouge Vermouth, Campari and Apertivo Select will sit in a previous 3 year aged Vieux Carré Woodford Reserve soaked barrel. This second use will have some great notes of rye, cognac, juniper, orange.

Holy crap. They're reopening street dining May 1. Got my 2nd vaccine Saturday so May 1 we're immune so I'll finally feel good to hit up a restaurant outdoors (not indoors quite yet for me personally). I LOVE some Negronis! 

• Like 1

Holy crap. They're reopening street dining May 1. Got my 2nd vaccine Saturday so May 1 we're immune so I'll finally feel good to hit up a restaurant outdoors (not indoors quite yet for me personally). I LOVE some Negronis! 

If you want I can private message you my cell. Let me know when you’re going down. If I’m not working I’ll introduce you to some people and get a couple Negronis on me. That goes for anyone else here that may want a refreshing cocktail at either cork n fork. I bartend at both of them. Just shoot me a PM.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, canderson said:

Nice man got my second one Thursday, little sore arm and bleh but second day after was feeling good.

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Getting my 2nd shot this coming Monday, hoping for the same. I'm teaching a 2 hour class about 3 hours after my shot. 

Nice! I think you’ll be good dude I felt nothing literally until second day and it was pretty mild overall. Think if you do get side effects it’d be the next day.

On 4/19/2021 at 9:08 PM, Voyager said:

Each new evening forecast cycle lowers my overnight low for Thursday morning by a degree. Now it's 29. Getting frustrated,

As I said, each night a degree colder on the forecast... :( :angry:

Wednesday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 28

As for the other "issues". To those who responded, thanks!