• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Spring 2021

According to Weather World the next 30 days look below average as far as temperatures are concerned. They also said possible frost and freeze too. I'm looking for warm sustained temperatures, but I guess that's not the case. But they made a forecast for last July they said heat would be absent in Pa. But we all know how that turned out. I hope  they are wrong.

22 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

We do not always question the models when pretty colors match up well with hopes. 

I would take anything to break up the monotony of this boring spring. Could be a rare snow event, could be a severe thunderstorm risk, could be a freezing rain event on the penultimate day of April (yes, I just thought it’d be fun to use that word in the correct context). 

Just now, TimB84 said:

I would take anything to break up the monotony of this boring spring. Could be a rare snow event, could be a severe thunderstorm risk, could be a freezing rain event on the penultimate day of April (yes, I just thought it’d be fun to use that word in the correct context). 

Its been 45 days of boring now.    Hopefully I never post about comparing Canadian and American models temps in March again.  LOL.  There was nothing else.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

Its been 45 days of boring now.    Hopefully I never post about comparing Canadian and American models temps in March again.  LOL.  There was nothing else.  

Ah yes, we’re halfway through spring. The day formerly known as Tax Day. Still 45 more days for something to happen.

Just now, canderson said:

I don’t remember a spring living here this lush and green and blooming. 

It’s like we are in a greenhouse right now with how deep green everything is. 

It seems like it has been awhile. I have 100 year old lilac bushes that really like the weather right now. 

Talked to someone today that is mad because Spring has punted and its too cold out.  Funny how different people have different views.  Several here think its been a great spring but the recent warm springs of previous years have others thinking it is too cold.   Personally I think its been a very normal "Old Tyme" spring 

I was surprised to hear rain so I checked wunderground.com for Williamsport.  At the top of the page it said 39 rain and snow.  The local radar showed a mix of blue for snow and green.  I didn't believe the snow part so I went on the porch and saw no signs of snow. 

I can't be certain but I think this is really the last time I will see the word snow mentioned on my local weather page until next fall and I think our snow this morning was limited to the "snow" that appeared on the wunderground website.  

42 minutes ago, CoralRed said:

I was surprised to hear rain so I checked wunderground.com for Williamsport.  At the top of the page it said 39 rain and snow.  The local radar showed a mix of blue for snow and green.  I didn't believe the snow part so I went on the porch and saw no signs of snow. 

I can't be certain but I think this is really the last time I will see the word snow mentioned on my local weather page until next fall and I think our snow this morning was limited to the "snow" that appeared on the wunderground website.  

Looks like parts of interior New England got a nice, heavy paste job overnight and this morning. Some pretty impressive totals coming in from a few locations. 

• Like 1