Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Spring 2021

2 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Day 5 ish storm/

The Euro continues to sheer out that same energy and dump the majority in the southwest . HH Gfs keeps the majority intact . The latest 6z Gfs still holds onto that general idea but not as good as that HH run. A long shot for sure as far as any white flakes .  I'd just like to track a strong coastal regardless of ptype.

Outside loving to see snow my main hope is a pull back to the early heat so we do not risk setting up another dry summer (at least dry for some).  Sunny and 60 is a lot less of an issue than sunny and 80. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Still a longgg shot lol ....quicky peek but Euro and Ukmet did both cave towards Gfs with leaving a healthier bowling ball of energy possibly able to intensify off the coast or even cutoff . Someplace like the Poconos isn't farfetched to get snow in a setup like this .. 

How about Tamaqua? ....we have a connection up there where we could snow chase!

5 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

How about Tamaqua? ....we have a connection up there where we could snow chase!

IF it snows up here, I'm going tell my cop friends to run you right out of town... :P

Just kidding. Of course, you are all most welcome. I'd even introduce you to a great restaurant (I'm not buying though) at the train station.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

It’s raining....great weekend day....why couldn’t this wait until Monday?

Of course early this week will be nice when most of us can’t fully enjoy it!

Looking at Wunderground it looks like Western areas of the LSV are coming in between 1 and 1.5".  Healthy rain.  Need it for the dryer week coming up. At least it will not be above normal temps this time around with the dry.  Does not hit 60 at MDT on the GFS until 10 days out (after today). 

7 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Sorry, I had thought that you were referring to the Euro Control.

My post was pre-coffee this morning!

I like the GFS much better that you posted!

It was my fault.  I replied to an EC post and did not mention GFS until I went back and edited it.   The rain woke me up at 4AM and I could not get back to sleep so I was tired and posted with out all the info :-). 

• Like 1