• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

2 hours ago, rochesterdave said:

Where can I get an easy to use radar estimate of rainfall totals? It’s another function that’s completely lost on the NWS Radar. Which is probably the worst piece of software I’ve ever seen. Everyone involved in its creation and roll out should be terminated. I’m not even kidding. 
it’s stuff like that - that reduces faith in government services and relegates them to joke status. It’s every bit as bad as a $500 toilet seat. We paid good money for this and it’s not functional at all

I couldn’t agree more.  The new radar is unusable on every form of technology I have tried it on.  What an absolute embarrassment for the NWS.  

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Lol yeah this will look much different in a couple days..Us on the lake plain might as well be in the atlantic ocean lol

namconus_ref_frzn_neus_52 (3).png

I was thinking the same exact thing! We might as well live along the ocean with as often as the marine layer from Lake Ontario has screwed us! Man, what a craptastic synoptic season!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo Bumble said:

Whatever rain deficit here should be gone, at least IMBY. Just had an hour-long deluge as a stationary cell popped up overhead. Standing water everywhere. Back to normal spring here, saturated ground, mud, clouds, and cool.  

Yeah THIS is the the spring I know! Not sure who that imposter has been...

• Like 1