• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

13 hours ago, rochesterdave said:

These totals do line up well with a La Niña winter. Mostly below but a few above throughout a swath from Ohio valley through interior mid Atlantic. Syracuse and Rochester MUCH below 

Just wait until we get our April surprise. ;)

• Like 1

It is short lived though as we head back into beautiful spring like temps..

Friday
Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
Friday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
Saturday
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
Sunday
A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Sunday Night
A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Monday
Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, wolfie09 said:

It is short lived though as we head back into beautiful spring like temps..

Friday
Friday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
Saturday
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
Sunday
A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Sunday Night
A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Monday
Partly sunny, with a high near 61.

I'll take that over the 40s and windy conditions we've seen the last few Aprils. 60s and sunny is great spring weather. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wolfie09 said:

Pretty much already at the forecast high of 65°, looks like we may over perform a bit..

Briefly made it up to 67° , since dropped a few degrees..I noticed the WU stations a few miles east tend to be a couple/few degrees warmer, hope that continues as we head into summer lol

Screenshot_20210407-162928.png

18 hours ago, vortmax said:

"Gone for good"? What exactly does that mean?

Brentrich is the only poster I’ve ever considered blocking. He makes these sweeping proclamations without posting anything to back them up. He’s an annoyance. A troll. 
It’s like he thinks weather forecasting is about having hunches. All winter he said “it’s over”... and then we had February. Now he’s saying Spring is over. 
yeah. There’s signs that we are gonna be cold- with blocking and a dynamic trough in the east but instead of posting that he comes at us like he’s freaking Nostradamus. 
I just wish he’d be part of this and not shout at us like he’s some god bending the weather. 
Im sure I annoy plenty. 

• Like 1

COLORADO STATE UNIVERSITY HURRICANE RESEARCHERS ARE PREDICTING AN ABOVE-AVERAGE ATLANTIC HURRICANE SEASON IN 2021, CITING THE LIKELY ABSENCE OF EL NIÑO AS A PRIMARY FACTOR. TROPICAL ATLANTIC SEA SURFACE TEMPERATURES ARE NEAR THEIR LONG-TERM AVERAGES, WHILE SUBTROPICAL ATLANTIC SEA SURFACE TEMPERATURES ARE MUCH WARMER THAN THEIR LONG-TERM AVERAGE VALUES. THE WARMER SUBTROPICAL ATLANTIC ALSO FAVORS AN ACTIVE 2021 ATLANTIC HURRICANE SEASON.

EuiSVNvXcAMUtzf (1).jpeg

2 hours ago, rochesterdave said:

Brentrich is the only poster I’ve ever considered blocking. He makes these sweeping proclamations without posting anything to back them up. He’s an annoyance. A troll. 
It’s like he thinks weather forecasting is about having hunches. All winter he said “it’s over”... and then we had February. Now he’s saying Spring is over. 
yeah. There’s signs that we are gonna be cold- with blocking and a dynamic trough in the east but instead of posting that he comes at us like he’s freaking Nostradamus. 
I just wish he’d be part of this and not shout at us like he’s some god bending the weather. 
Im sure I annoy plenty. 

I blocked him long ago, and if you guys would stop feeding the troll and quoting him I would never have to see his stupid posts again.  Block him, you won't be missing out on anything. 

• Like 1