Total Members
    Most Online
    GRMNSnowDay
    Newest Member
    GRMNSnowDay
Friday rain to snow threat

losetoa6

1 hour ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

That would be fitting. Sitting here needing precip again. But I have to say that I like that position at this range. Especially in March

DW. We all get the rain part, which is 95% of the storm. That is most important anyway. Don't want drought!

15 minutes ago, CAPE said:

DW. We all get the rain part, which is 95% of the storm. That is most important anyway. Don't want drought!

Wasn’t it you just about ten days ago celebrating the dry period coming up. And you were the one wanting tons of rain last summer. LOL. You’re gonna have to pick one dude.

• Haha 2

Just now, WinterWxLuvr said:

Wasn’t it you just about ten days ago celebrating the dry period coming up. And you were the one wanting tons of rain last summer. LOL. You’re gonna have to pick one dude.

Why? Nothing is simple, and situations change. It has been solid wet here for months yes. My wetland is still quite expansive, so I have to deal with that. The rest of my property is bone dry, and I am trying to get grass seed to germinate to fill-in the thin areas. I got the starter fertilizer down.  If it doesn't rain I will be turning on the sprinkler.

27 minutes ago, nj2va said:

We’re heading there next weekend...I try to limit our time there in March/April since it’s usually chilly and rainy. Like dc in January. :lol:

My wife and kids are heading to deep creek for a Mom's and kids weekend.  She's going with 3 other Moms and there kids. 

They pre purchased tubing tickets at wisp for Friday night. 

I'll be home enjoying a quite peaceful weekend lol. 

Edit - sorry @losetoa6 for cluttering up your snow storm thread with banter.

2 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

My wife and kids are heading to deep creek for a Mom's and kids weekend.  She's going with 3 other Moms and there kids. 

They pre purchased tubing tickets at wisp for Friday night. 

I'll be home enjoying a quite peaceful weekend lol. 

Nice, hope they have fun but more importantly, hope you enjoy the serenity.  :)That was smart of them to pre-book tubing tickets...they’ve consistently been sold out of skiing and tubing tickets all winter.  Might even get some snow there Friday for a fresh layer for them.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.