• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2021 Short/Medium Range Severe Thread

Hoosier

88/59 at Madison at 5 PM...just stepped outside and it actually felt a little muggy, although it has become overcast*. Not that I ever really had high expectations for today as far as chaseworthiness, but definitely not a T/Td spread that screams :twister:

*Radar actually shows a line of weaksauce showers already formed and about to pass over us. HRRR says to expect main line around 2 AM-3 AM CDT or exactly when I will be commuting to work. :axe:

10 minutes ago, CheeselandSkies said:

88/59 at Madison at 5 PM...just stepped outside and it actually felt a little muggy, although it has become overcast*. Not that I ever really had high expectations for today as far as chaseworthiness, but definitely not a T/Td spread that screams :twister:

*Radar actually shows a line of weaksauce showers already formed and about to pass over us. HRRR says to expect main line around 2 AM-3 AM CDT or exactly when I will be commuting to work. :axe:

Tornado threat was always slim to none.

Decent looking supercell west of Wabasha, MN, probably will just be a hailer for the time being. Looks like the SE-moving complex may be beginning to take shape between the Twin Cities and La Crosse. If that's the case, it may be through here several hours earlier than the HRRR has been consistently indicating.

• Like 1

Just now, SchaumburgStormer said:

Good thing that the area from mby up to yours doesn’t desperately need rain or anything like that. Otherwise another miss would be real frustrating 

Starting to believe we are cursed

14 minutes ago, Cary67 said:

Starting to believe we are cursed

I mean, one event is not really going to break a drought that has reached the magnitude of this.  The upcoming period looks to have multiple precip chances, so at least there's that.  Throw enough s*** at the wall and something is bound to stick.  If it does turn into a series of misses or underperformers, then I think that could be a real problem because I forsee some big heat potential building in around the close of this month.