Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring/Summer 2021 Banter/Complaint Thread

madwx

4 hours ago, Hoosier said:

Hmm.  I am able to mark the individual forums as read.

The error was mine. I see it now. It was just tucked away in the corner and kind of small and I missed it. The old eyeballs aren't quite what they once were.

• Haha 1

Just wanted to drop by and let @Jonger know some good personal news.

This shitplant worker is retiring tomorrow.  No more scooping turds and having coworkers heckle me while at the water cooler.  I get to enjoy something you won't.  its called a pension.  And it will pay me more in retirement than if I kept working.  And it won't be going anywhere cause the pension lasts as long as the shitplant lasts.  And given the amount of poo people you support like to generate it will be around for forever.

Here's the other thing, Captain Gorton's beer battered fish sticks, I just turned 50.  So I get to enjoy many many years of retirement.  I'll be enjoying life and you will smell like squid bait and be slinging prawns for years to come.  Hell, I might even buy some of your sashimi grade cod with my pension money.  That glorious non taxpayer funded pension money.  And my retirement fund.  And my social security supplement.  That I get monthly.  All while living diabeetus free.

Some will read this and wonder why I'm coming in here to post this.  Its because for years on another board Jonger liked to joke and make fun of my job because he's:

A) jelly

b) Jelly and I'm better looking

C) hates the idea people can work hard and retire before him

D) also hate on people who work for a place that benefits society and be an essential industry.

E) sucks at snowmobiling 

So he's earned this post from me.  And I keep my pension regardless of marital status

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

2 hours ago, H2O said:

This shitplant worker is retiring tomorrow.  No more scooping turds and having coworkers heckle me while at the water cooler.  I get to enjoy something you won't.  its called a pension.  And it will pay me more in retirement than if I kept working.  And it won't be going anywhere cause the pension lasts as long as the shitplant lasts.  And given the amount of poo people you support like to generate it will be around for forever.

Here's the other thing, Captain Gorton's beer battered fish sticks, I just turned 50.  So I get to enjoy many many years of retirement.  I'll be enjoying life and you will smell like squid bait and be slinging prawns for years to come.  Hell, I might even buy some of your sashimi grade cod with my pension money.  That glorious non taxpayer funded pension money.  And my retirement fund.  And my social security supplement.  That I get monthly.  All while living diabeetus free.

Some will read this and wonder why I'm coming in here to post this.  Its because for years on another board Jonger liked to joke and make fun of my job because he's:

A) jelly

D) also hate on people who work for a place that benefits society and be an essential industry.

E) sucks at snowmobiling 

So he's earned this post from me.  And I keep my pension regardless of marital status

How dare you insult Jonger over his health.  He has made positive changes and if you have seen a pic of him lately, you would see that he is not the face of the beetus.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Hoosier said:

How dare you insult Jonger over his health.  He has made positive changes and if you have seen a pic of him lately, you would see that he is not the face of the beetus.

Like all gym rat shit-talkers, he skips leg day religiously. He also lives in the neo-Nazi capital of the Midwest. Sad!

• Like 3

19 hours ago, H2O said:

A) jelly

E) sucks at snowmobiling 

All this post over a silly pension. My pension plan includes security monitors and an app where I peek at my employees whenever I'm curious how the place is running. Pays more and the legacy costs won't bankrupt the city.

Good for you little man.

• Weenie 1

Weak ass reply.  And thats what makes it more funny.  you keep thinking I work for a municipality.  Nope.  Zero tax dollars fund the company.  Revenue is all from sales of water.  you flush, you pay.  Still misinformed after all these years.  That snowbank affected your brain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, WaryWarren said:

Like all gym rat shit-talkers, he skips leg day religiously. He also lives in the neo-Nazi capital of the Midwest. Sad!

I'll Venmo a charity of your choice $100 if you post a pic of yourself.

Full proof will be provided.

Must include face and a reference object for height/size comparison.

9 hours ago, Jonger said:

I'll Venmo a charity of your choice $100 if you post a pic of yourself.

Full proof will be provided.

Must include face and a reference object for height/size comparison.

You are the most insecure man alive, even after getting into better shape you remain insecure as ****. Oh and before you go of spouting about me, I am working towards better health myself (lost 40lb since March of last year) but unlike you I don't go flaunting it around looking for pats on the head or any other gratitude.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Stebo said:

You are the most insecure man alive, even after getting into better shape you remain insecure as ****. Oh and before you go of spouting about me, I am working towards better health myself (lost 40lb since March of last year) but unlike you I don't go flaunting it around looking for pats on the head or any other gratitude.

Do you even read other people's posts or do you skip right to mine. Besides the sarcastic shirtless selfie comment, where did I lead with a discussion on my physique? Warywarren was the one who dropped the first bomb and I told him to put up or shut up.

The dude could have $100 sent to St. Jude with a simple pic and here we are 6 hours later with nothing.

4 minutes ago, Jonger said:

Do you even read other people's posts or do you skip right to mine. Besides the sarcastic shirtless selfie comment, where did I lead with a discussion on my physique? Warywarren was the one who dropped the first bomb and I told him to put up or shut up.

The dude could have $100 sent to St. Jude with a simple pic and here we are 6 hours later with nothing.

You act like his post was in a vacuum. I know its impossible, but try to not play dumb for once.

3 hours ago, StormfanaticInd said:

Might need to bring the covid page back. Cases are rising again unfortunately :thumbsdown:

Basically every state on the rise (some small, some large).  Pretty "impressive."  Never say never but I don't intend on reopening the thread unless the situation gets really crazy, which would probably take a sudden vaccine failure or something.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1