• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    johnduzzee
    Newest Member
    johnduzzee
Spring Banter

12 hours ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

Bite the bullet and get it fixed. They’ll numb it with some lidocaine and you won’t feel a thing. You don’t want a lingering infection in your feet. 

Yeah... I’m hoping it’s nice and easy. I already can see what the problem will be if I don’t do something. The skin is still a little inflamed, but the overgrowth of tissue now is going to cause the nail to grow right into it, even when the infection is gone.

3 hours ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

I’d starve

Disgusting

Also ..The Icelandic dish of Hakarl makes Irish food sound great 

Fermented  shark hung for several months with a strong ammonia and fish smell . Seriously ? Is it just a ploy to make Money from tourists for some throw away shark 

30 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Technically could have made a bottom in legit crypto today .

Ether looks like it bounced off its 200 day moving ave

BTC was riding below it’s 200 day but I think the bulls will be back in control shortly.  
BTC and ETH very over sold right now. 

30 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

I had $10 leftover in my Coinbase account from 2017 I used to buy XRP then. Bitsane stole my XRP, but that CB account (all ETH) had shot up to nearly $400 during the peak of this run up. 

I've heard of people leaving some bitcoin in their acct because they put in extra for whatever reason they used it for and made a ton of money with the extra sitting in their acct..

Decent recovery with ADA today. Went from being in the red the morning to in the green.

In other news, NH is down to 513 active COVID cases after just going under 1000 for the first time since last fall. 
87C0676E-31C5-4BF4-A35D-C5C12BD88034.jpeg

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Decent recovery with ADA today. Went from being in the red the morning to in the green.

In other news, NH is down to 513 active COVID cases after just going under 1000 for the first time since last fall. 
87C0676E-31C5-4BF4-A35D-C5C12BD88034.jpeg

Zero cases in Randolph. You’re welcome. 

• Weenie 1