Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring Banter

Baroclinic Zone

1 minute ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

What happened? I couldn’t find anything on ESPN etc.

PGA Championship on CBS just now. As Mickelson was approaching the 17th(I think) the crowd just swarmed him and was all amped up. 

it took a while for them to clear it.    It all worked out    I just never saw it happen like that on a course.    Very wild.  

He just became the oldest ever to win a major.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

We were actually waiting for 60 Minutes since there is going to be a story about the volcanic eruption in Iceland 

I cant watch that. I rather put smart food into my eye than listen to Lesley stahls voice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Stayed in Cleveland last night and the place was packed.   Stayed at the same location in November and we may have been the only people there.   Normalcy is overrunning covid.

Only thing i notice about covid is the people still driving around wearing face masks. Even if they are alone in the car. Smdh.

Like its gonna sneak threw their car vents and attack them

3 hours ago, natedizel said:

Only thing i notice about covid is the people still driving around wearing face masks. Even if they are alone in the car. Smdh.

SYDH at what? Sometimes people are going to or coming from places where they wear masks. Maybe volunteer to monitor compliance with the no mask wearing in cars rule. Very important to stamp out this offensive behavior ASAP.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

With the pollen and dryness I would consider a mask when I mow the lawn.   

I was using them to clean my coop (dust from Sweet PDZ aka zeolite) so I had a nice stash of P95s when the pandemic hit. I almost put one on yesterday after the front went through because the pollen was being stirred up so much.

6 hours ago, natedizel said:

I was out and about this weekend which is the first time since the state lifted the mask mandate-still about 80% wearing them in grocery stores, church, Home Depot.  (I didn't wear one were permitted-I'm fully vax'd)   But my town was busy over the weekend, restaurants full, private parties in full swing, it was really great to see.

13 hours ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

PGA Championship on CBS just now. As Mickelson was approaching the 17th(I think) the crowd just swarmed him and was all amped up. 

it took a while for them to clear it.    It all worked out    I just never saw it happen like that on a course.    Very wild.  

He just became the oldest ever to win a major.  

I watched the middle holes (6-11 for the final pairing) and noted that course stewards were busy herding the crowds out of a player's line.  Of course, the high proportion of drives/irons that went awry and into the crowds added to the stewards' work.

1 hour ago, tamarack said:

I watched the middle holes (6-11 for the final pairing) and noted that course stewards were busy herding the crowds out of a player's line.  Of course, the high proportion of drives/irons that went awry and into the crowds added to the stewards' work.

Keopka wasn't too happy about the crowds, says he got his injured knee bumped by the crowd.