Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring Banter

Baroclinic Zone

10 minutes ago, radarman said:

Let me know when we get UFO footage in Technicolor.

Despite high resolution cameras everywhere the past decade-plus, I'm sure none of them happened to catch them on video. It was just the still-frame cam with grainy resolution from 1955 that happens to be positioned correctly.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, snowman21 said:

If the aliens are here just visiting over many decades, then so far they aren't looking to do what the aliens in Independence Day did and blow up the planet. If they are peaceful and just visiting maybe they could help us make faster ways to travel or with technology in general that would take us the next 1000 years to figure out on our own.

Yeah, anybody who has the technology to visit from another galaxy could probably also have wiped us out pretty pretty quickly if they wanted to.

3 minutes ago, Cyclone-68 said:

I’ve often speculated that  “real” UFO’s are actually humans from way in the future 

I'd like to go back in time to 1968 and buy a decent gas can with out all the safety crap. Our buy an ice cream sandwich I had when I was a kid that the cookie part tasted good because it had trans fat in it. Or Hunts snack pack in a metal can with a pull top lid. Tasted better. Metal can and trans fat  MMMmmmm

Or better yet, take me to 1955 and just drop me off. I'd be dead by the time Reagan left office. Bout right.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Just now, CoastalWx said:

They just don’t make TV intro themes like they used to. :( 

X-files was a great show. Even the reboot a few years back was decent, but didn't quite stack up to the original. I did like how Agent Mulder was now a paranoid recluse in the woods with tape over his laptop camera.:lol:

• Haha 1

I'm surprised any sellers of ex Military aren't getting 'men in blacked' if it's that real ...

Now, obviously we all know that when the abbreviation UFO is bandied about ...we/they/the source either IS talking about aliens, or knows full-well that people will interpret matters that way.  Maybe that is why the Millitary refers to them as Unidentifiable Aerial Projectiles - to differentiate their assessment from the nomenclature that has taken on that definition - perhaps...

But, I have broken down if just for "rural" curiosity, and said, okay fine - I watched a couple of these. Firstly, obvious:   all these expose's are saying is they are 'UAPs' ... or in common vernacular,      'Unidentified Flying Objects"   - no where does it say aliens.   The Navy has to call them 'Aerial Projectiles...' but tomAtoes and tomatoes. Know what?  - no one has actually said,

" ...clearly, this was an intra-galactic sub-space dimensional shifting alien technology from Gliese 581b, coming here to satisfying a weird innate obsessive curiosity about alien anus" 

That was the thing back in the day - remember that?  - it was all abduction and experimentation ...  even made it into pop cultural lit/cinema as a way to side hand ridicule these idiots.

Maybe those were really happening...  Maybe it is just that phase of the 'probing' operation was at last been 'satisfied' ...so now they have settled back into surveillance ... joke will be on use.

But in seriousness, these are older films surfacing...  Maybe there is more recent still classified hi-def unmistakable ( as being what, ...who the f knows) images of something arguably not of this world... bobbing in the sky before streaking off at relativistic speeds.

As far as that product above - I get the cackle fest and incredulity effort there. I mean, people should be incredulous about all this ... But, that seems at least in part to follow population density there quite a bit - more over, where population density and technology share integration. 

We are not going to find a hole helluva lot of overlap where bio and electromagnetic mesh, out in the midst of Siberia, the Amazon of Brazil ... or interior Asia ... 

So...if we remove the hoax factor and crack pottery, reducing some 90% of America and Great Britain's pixelation ... any such product of this nature would still have to light up where the eyes are actually located that are doing the seeing - in the heads of of where the people are actually there to see.  Again, not likely to be found out among the sage of the Australian outback. 

3 hours ago, PhineasC said:

The theory that COVID escaped from a Chinese lab is getting more traction again. I remember so many pundits and "experts" a year ago saying that was a deranged conspiracy theory. The WHO went to China and assured us such a leak was impossible. LOL

It's been quite a year for the conspiracy theorists. Aliens really don't seem far-fetched now.

Crazy if it ends up how it happened...in some ways it would be a bit of a relief knowing that it was an accident and not from a wet market through naturally occurring causes

• Weenie 1

I saw a UFO when I was in late middle school skateboarding in front of my house in the late evening. Saw it with another kid who was walking home from the gym, he yelled across the cul-de-sac for me to look at it.  I've never seen anything like that before and never will again.  Not saying it was aliens, but I dunno WTF it was.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DavisStraight said:

What brand Tip? The one's I tried were like rubber but I know there's quite a few on the market now.

OH sure hold on...

here we go; "NIMAN RANCH"  ... "FEARLESS UNCURED BEEF FRANKS"  ...  Under that is read, " NO Antibiotics or added Hormones - ever.  All Vegetarian feeds. Gluten Free"

All seriousness ..they're ridiculously good.  I've never had a regretful digestion event after eating them either.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

I saw a UFO when I was in late middle school skateboarding in front of my house in the late evening. Saw it with another kid who was walking home from the gym, he yelled across the cul-de-sac for me to look at it.  I've never seen anything like that before and never will again.  Not saying it was aliens, but I dunno WTF it was.  

I read that fast and thought it said you saw a UFO skateboarding...

Then I saw you meant you saw a UFO while you were skateboarding.

The English language is so complex.  If we struggle to communicate in the same language, good luck to us trying to communicate with an extraterrestrial.  

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Despite high resolution cameras everywhere the past decade-plus, I'm sure none of them happened to catch them on video. It was just the still-frame cam with grainy resolution from 1955 that happens to be positioned correctly.

Well, not too much different than mountain lion sightings in the Northeast. Lots of people claim to see them but not easy to get the camera out before they're gone.

3 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

I read that fast and thought it said you saw a UFO skateboarding...

Then I saw you meant you saw a UFO while you were skateboarding.

The English language is so complex.  If we struggle to communicate in the same language, good luck to us trying to communicate with an extraterrestrial.  

:lol: Well.....I can't say I'm a word and grammer smith like Tip.....so that might have had something to do with it. 

• Like 1

Samsung Galaxy phone can record in 8K and capture 1 billion pixels of image data per second and costs $1000 and can fit in your pocket, but the military which blows $715 billion every year still only has cameras as good as your local gas station security system.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Well, not too much different than mountain lion sightings in the Northeast. Lots of people claim to see them but not easy to get the camera out before they're gone.

DNA in Cape Elizabeth and a roadkill in western CT prove that there are/were those critters around.  A breeding wild population?  10,000 trailcams say probably not,  100Ks of hunters, foresters, hikers never having encountered a half-eaten partially covered deer carcass with much of the hair scraped off - classic cougar - say the same.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

The sightings in the northeast are mostly mistaken identity, but there's a few legit sightings from wandering male mountain lions that made the trip from their range out in the plain states. I remember one was actually killed in CT a few years back....on one of the parkways.

But there aren't any breeding populations in the northeast. Almost all the confirmed sightings have either been escaped captives or wandering nomadic males.

30 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

The sightings in the northeast are mostly mistaken identity, but there's a few legit sightings from wandering male mountain lions that made the trip from their range out in the plain states. I remember one was actually killed in CT a few years back....on one of the parkways.

But there aren't any breeding populations in the northeast. Almost all the confirmed sightings have either been escaped captives or wandering nomadic males.

I remember that, he was a loner on a long trip.

Mountain lion killed in Connecticut prowled east from S. Dakota | Reuters

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Yeah, anybody who has the technology to visit from another galaxy could probably also have wiped us out pretty pretty quickly if they wanted to.

Told this to many people. The technology gap between where we are and where an interstellar capable civilization is --- Grand Canyon sized gap.

They would probably snatch a few humans off the surface, engineer a bio-weapon able to wipe us out. Sit back for a few months and then you have a perfect human free planet to take over with no resistance at all. Zero alien casualties. 

• Like 2