Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring Banter

Baroclinic Zone

11 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Ethereum touched 1950 $

down from 4000

back to mid 2’s

some smart folks say If SP500 can stay above 4055 then we can bottom here and big rally in crypto would be coming . Worth watching that level 

ADA down to 1.32 now 

1.60. Looks like i may have snoozed and lost. 

1 hour ago, tamarack said:

Back to the "other" banter subject:  Maine is looking really weird concerning COVID - top 5 in vaccination percentage, also top 5 in new cases per 100k.  Not quite the logical trend, especially since state regs have been on the very conservative side, though that's scheduled to change on 5/24.  However, the fatality rate is running <0.5% so maybe most new cases lean toward the younger and less vulnerable folks.

Maine is testing more than some states.  If you look at the positive test rate, Maine is doing much better.  

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-covid-19-test-positivity-rates-july-14.html

2 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

This is the moment you buy more, nothing more. I'm not talking about the sh*t meme coins..but the legit De-Fi crypto projects like ETH, ADA, etc. 

Yeah, I might be sorry if I don’t buy a little more ADA today.   I missed the bottom, stupid work meeting.  ^_^

7 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Yeah, I might be sorry if I don’t buy a little more ADA today.   I missed the bottom, stupid work meeting.  ^_^

I was able to be 10 measley shares for 1.30. My only regret is not having more $ to average down. Going forward..i'm only doing $50 weekly purchase spread out through BTC, ETH, ADA, etc. 

I think if you do dollar cost averaging and stay true to it on a weekly or monthly recurring basis..in 5-10 years you won't regret it. 

• Like 2

Back to masks.   Some folks wearing them outdoors.  I finally asked one neighbor who was double masked playing with his kids.  This guy rarely masked during much higher risk times.   He said it’s the only thing that keeps the pollen away.    Personally I go with Allegra but my allergies may not be as bad.  So maybe judging is a fool’s errand? 

Just now, weathafella said:

Back to masks.   Some folks wearing them outdoors.  I finally asked one neighbor who was double masked playing with his kids.  This guy rarely masked during much higher risk times.   He said it’s the only thing that keeps the pollen away.    Personally I go with Allegra but my allergies may not be as bad.  So maybe judging is a fool’s errand? 

Interesting, I didn't think of that....