Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Spring Banter

Baroclinic Zone

6 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

You could file this under reason 178 why we must be near a market speculative top . Ginxy buying Safemoon 

not a criticsm Steve , I know it’s play money and could go up 10x 

They should have a "Pop Pop Metric" that tracks the relationship between when grandpas are getting into the same craze their grandkids were into 6 months before and how that signals the end of the craze. My old man was talking about coins on Mother's Day, which I took as a sign this thing has jumped the shark.

13 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

You could file this under reason 178 why we must be near a market speculative top . Ginxy buying Safemoon 

Dude I bought penny stocks in the 80s lol. I have dabbled for decades and have a nice little nest egg of profit. Bought my first Silverado in 05 with stock cash

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

They should have a "Pop Pop Metric" that tracks the relationship between when grandpas are getting into the same craze their grandkids were into 6 months before and how that signals the end of the craze. My old man was talking about coins on Mother's Day, which I took as a sign this thing has jumped the shark.

We were doing this when you were in diapers young man

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

I still think the best way to play these cryptos is the way to play penny stocks. Buy a basket of cheap ones like safemoon and hope one takes off like Dogecoin.

It’s funny that you mention penny stocks because right at the Mid Feb Nasdaq /SPac peak nearly every penny stock was also on a few week run . Penny stocks that had been dead for 5-10 years  were back from the dead as rampant speculation increased penny stock volumes huge . So many traders were tying to find brokerages that would let them sell their 10 year old garbage before it fell again .Then most of those Nasdaq growth stocks , then Spacs as well as penny stocks fell hard .

its just a product of so much liquidity /money sloshing around in the system and in people’s stimulus pockets . And now the rise of *Shitcoins/ The sillier NFT’s like virtual real estate plots  and Today a model (taking photos of herself in front of her older photos and selling that for 140k ) Is just another bubbly symptom of the madness that is the monetary policy right now , but money can be made , especially if you are early 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Like when soccer moms started getting tattoos, it’s no longer cool. 

If stocks fall hard tomorrow , that would indicate a rough patch hanging around as they are at key support (and NYSE / RUT index are below key trend liens . I could see bitcoin falling thru key support and back in the mid 20’s worst case . Or we bottom tonite In stock futures and Shoot higher Wednesday and BTC and Ether and Cardano (Legit crypto charges higher) As they are correlated 

BTC / Ether are down 7% tonite 

7 hours ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Tomorrow could be a rough day for markets 

you watch that technical video 

Flush 

Safemoon down 22%
ether down 12%

stocks falling thru key resistance, could still get a kick save prior to open or there will be ugly charts in Russell 2000, NYSE, Nasdaq and SP 

5 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Dumped my ADA before that plummeted too. 

Could see this down below 1.50 shortly 

Today is going to be  influential on what prices do for stocks and crypto for a few weeks 

We either recover now or things go on sale  . 

Hedge funds and institutions were very big net sellers since Mid April 

Federal reserve will parade a bunch of Fed Governers(bankers) in front of TV

37 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

you watch that technical video 

Flush 

Safemoon down 22%
ether down 12%

stocks falling thru key resistance, could still get a kick save prior to open or there will be ugly charts in Russell 2000, NYSE, Nasdaq and SP 

Russell retested the diamond wedge from beneath. It's setup for a big flush IMO. Reminds me of a more compressed version of Boeing's chart in the lead up to COVID last year.

• Like 1