Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Spring Banter

Baroclinic Zone

3 hours ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Premium Rum is one of the few dark liquors that hasn’t gone through the roof yet.  You can still pick up bottles of 10 and 15 year-old rum small batch Caribbean Rums for under 50 bucks.

Did you say Caribbean rum. I love it. Given to me by a Co-worker.

20210514_190438.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I’d just like to say FedEx absolutely sucks. I can’t believe anyone ships with them anymore. When I see something is shipping here via them I instantly groan inside and wonder how exactly the shipping will be screwed up. 

They f up deliveries to our office daily. I'm with you. 

16 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

A couple days ago, Hogan said the indoor mandate would be lifted for the vaccinated once we reached 70% vaccinated. He just threw that metric totally out the window. LOL

In MD, it isn't a "refusal" to wear the mask now. It is not required for the non-vaccinated. I'm sure some heads are exploding right now.

Bummer he wasn't paying attention or didn't wait a day to put his Metric out. It was no surprise the science didn't support a mask mandate for those vaccinated  No point in waiting to 70% now and people who are vaxed surely  weren't going to bother listening to the mandate. and the anti's  weren't gonna mask anyways.

8 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

FL and TX were the two main test cases this winter/spring and numbers never got that bad there. Made sense to start loosening the restrictions 

Glad the governors in those states had the courage to stand up to the mob. So many people spent so much time wishing for mass death in those two states. It was sick. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Bostonseminole said:

Getting drunk, so I’ll say it. While we all don’t get along, this board helped get me through this pandemic. Wonderful family we have here. Cheers!

Forget. Family. Must. Never. Stop. Making. A. Point. ;) 

Cheers dude. A couple beers, a burger on the grill and Red Sox game.  Friday night in the USA.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Glad the governors in those states had the courage to stand up to the mob. So many people spent so much time wishing for mass death in those two states. It was sick. 

While I disagreed with some of their decisions, they wound up being right.  Not sure I would have wanted to gamble with lives like that.  Good for them. Likewise I have def disagreed with how some of the leadership here did things.  Now we move on.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Agree. We used to make our own WWF champion belts back in the 80s . Fun stuff . I remember Jimmy Snuka jumping off the top of the steel cage in 1983 . I was only around 8 but I was hooked after that lol 

I saw George the  animal Steele once. We were sitting about 3 rows back and saw him eat the stuffing out of the turnbuckle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1