Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring Banter

Baroclinic Zone

50 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

New Hampshire and Maine nobody gave a shit last summer when we were up there. Didn't make it up there this winter unfortunately, but last year was pretty much business as usual except wearing a mask inside stores. Almost nobody wore them outside.

Most don’t believe but it’s been that way here too. 

9 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Stanton is in beast mode, like he got a cheat code in MLB The Show.  Looks like 2017 version.  We Sox fans are not excited about it.

He’s out of beast mode. I watch every game. I noticed he lost that zone he was in on Saturday. He was locked in on every pitch . Wasn’t swinging and missing at all and was laying off that low outside slider that he chases. The last 3-4 games he’s gone back to chasing that pitch and a lot of swings and misses. K’d 3 times last night . That streak is over 

• Like 1

Just now, PhineasC said:

Do you guys laminate your vaccine cards and carry them with you? Seems to be a big thing with the older folks in my family. They all carry the cards with them and have been worried about forgetting or losing it. 

I just took a pic of mine... they told me not to Laminate it in case of boosters etc etc 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Do you guys laminate your vaccine cards and carry them with you? Seems to be a big thing with the older folks in my family. They all carry the cards with them and have been worried about forgetting or losing it. 

Guy I golf with, who's older and retired laminated his and always has it on him.

6 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

I have mine on my dresser but it’s collecting dust. Haven’t done anything with it since getting vaxxed back in March. I meet up with college buddies every year for a Bills game so I may need it for that unless they remove that restriction before the season starts (which they might since very few other teams seem to have it in place, but we’ll see)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Mass is going to be very hesitant to move up that 8/1 date and ditch the masks. You can take that straight to the bank 

Eh, not sure he has much choice. He can’t holler “ I follow the science” when it comes to lockdowns and masks but when it changes he no longer follows the science? 
Its over. 

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Any of the science folks want to explain the Yankees situation? Having 9 breakthrough infections on the same team seems like lotto odds.

Also, Torres had covid in December, got vaccine, now positive again?

Roids negating vaccine effects 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Any of the science folks want to explain the Yankees situation? Having 9 breakthrough infections on the same team seems like lotto odds.

Also, Torres had covid in December, got vaccine, now positive again?

Bullshit PCR tests that are picking up non infectious RNA or viral particles that found their way in their nose.

If I tested 1000 people every day at some point I’d find measles in the nasal cavity. I’m sure they tested positive not because they were sick but as part of the testing regimen they are under. Unless they are actually infected with virus that can be cultured or manifested by them having symptoms, it’s not a breakthrough infection. 
I don’t know if any of them are actually sick. 
I’m sure a lot of vaccinated peopje might test “positive” if they tested every day. There’s still a lot of virus circulating. 

13 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I have mine on my dresser but it’s collecting dust. Haven’t done anything with it since getting vaxxed back in March. I meet up with college buddies every year for a Bills game so I may need it for that unless they remove that restriction before the season starts (which they might since very few other teams seem to have it in place, but we’ll see)

Same here.  In a drawer     I will need it to travel this summer though. 

yeah...I mean what - are we supposed to do again, wear dog tags with immunization crimped into them now? 

Waltz into a place ... "yo vaccinated" and that's it ? 

Prediction - all out brawls.  Some will waltz in, 'hey, are you vaccina -"  cut off, "  F you !!

• Haha 1