Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring Banter

Baroclinic Zone

54 cents and counting 

move your stop losses up (assuming you got em’) and assuming their will be any bids if this free falls 

My friend sent me a copy of a text exchange between us in Feb talking about buying doge lol . It was 7 cents .  

There is such a epic amount of froth in the financial markets that something as ridiculous as scamcoin Got a 70M market valuation hours after it was created . This is sort of a consequence of the market basically being “too big to fail “ and the monetary authorities leaving monetary policy extraordinarily loose . Ditto virtual real estate plots .

The whole Global system is on a cornucopia of emergency central bank liquidity props / basically morphine induced “wellness” and it seems nobody in the public seems too concerned , Thou just about every financial expert has ran out of ways this ends well . Some say buy “Tangible , Real Goods” Property / Gold / Physical commodity’s , it’s sort of wild to me that there really is no exit from this unprecedented accommodation . 30% of folks disposable income this year was from enhanced Child tax credits , stimulus x3(checks) and unemployment on steroids .

What is the organic rate of economic  growth minus handouts and a reopening ....

Absolutely Shocking that there is talk of a “Great reset”

Who could have seen it coming ; many 

who wanted to ; few 

50 minutes ago, Bostonseminole said:

it's super risky man.. I only put 500 into it.. Yoda must have balls of steel.. but most of these can be traded it again, wait for the drop.. then someone will pump it again.. I'm trying to figure out my exit.. 0.5 was a big step.. might run quickly if we get another tweet from musk or cuban or the reddit gang decides to pump it up.. so I'm going to let it ride for a bit.

I’m with you on trying to find the exit strategy.  I feel like it may be getting close?  But each day it goes to the moon again.

I got in late but right now I told my wife I’ll hold for a little longer and hopefully it’ll pay for our new hardwood floors in the living and dining rooms, ha.  It’s scary how it prints money, it feels very odd.  Definitely legal gambling.

10 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

54 cents and counting 

move your stop losses up (assuming you got em’) and assuming their will be any bids if this free falls 

My friend sent me a copy of a text exchange between us in Feb talking about buying doge lol . It was 7 cents .  

There is such a epic amount of froth in the financial markets that something as ridiculous as scamcoin Got a 70M market valuation hours after it was created . This is sort of a consequence of the market basically being “too big to fail “ and the monetary authorities leaving monetary policy extraordinarily loose . Ditto virtual real estate plots .

The whole Global system is on a cornucopia of emergency central bank liquidity props / basically morphine induced “wellness” and it seems nobody in the public seems too concerned , Thou just about every financial expert has ran out of ways thus ends well .

With something like Doge, stop losses will be useless, because when it corrects it will go into freefall.

ETH is here to stay though.  

18 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I’m with you on trying to find the exit strategy.  I feel like it may be getting close?  But each day it goes to the moon again.

I got in late but right now I told my wife I’ll hold for a little longer and hopefully it’ll pay for our new hardwood floors in the living and dining rooms, ha.  It’s scary how it prints money, it feels very odd.  Definitely legal gambling.

I'd say we're somewhere in the delusion to new paradigm phase.

bull.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

You have to go to robinhood or etoro for doge and then coinbase for all the other cryptos. 

1 hour ago, Lava Rock said:

meh, too much work

Can buy on Voyager App as well.  It's easy, took 2 seconds to sign up.  And it's 'commission free' 

31 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

The bottom is going to fall out eventually.

• Weenie 1

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I’m such an idiot. I was that guy who was brushing it off since the get go but had I bought 10k coins at a penny for just a hundo (just in case), I’d be getting daily Krafts from the wife right about now. 

Don't be mad at yourself. You said no to a highly speculative bs cryptocurrency that has no record of performance. Sound financial decision imo

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bostonseminole said:

broke 0.6.. 

It makes zero sense to buy in now. I bought about 30K shares when it was worth half a cent and cashed out at 30c.

However doge is merely a pump & dump coin that will crash eventually. I think 20 people own like 60-70% of it. 

It's an uncapped, inflationary asset with nearly 130 billion in circulation with 5 billion mined every year.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

8 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Don't be mad at yourself. You said no to a highly speculative bs cryptocurrency that has no record of performance. Sound financial decision imo

Yep. You shouldn't invest money in entities that you do not understand (or the person who is investing your money doesn't understand). If you do, then understand that you are just purely gambling which is different from investing.

Just now, Bostonseminole said:

on a serious note, I would not encourage anyone that does not have the money to lose to trade in these.. yeah you get a few folks that got in very early.. I mean if you put 1K when it was < 0.01 then sure.. but now.. not sure it's worth it.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Yep. You shouldn't invest money in entities that you do not understand (or the person who is investing your money doesn't understand). If you do, then understand that you are just purely gambling which is different from investing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnoSki14 said:

It makes zero sense to buy in now. I bought about 30K shares when it was worth half a cent and cashed out at 30c.

However doge is merely a pump & dump coin that will crash eventually. I think 20 people own like 60-70% of it. 

fully agree, can't get greedy.. I have my finger on the sell button

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bostonseminole said:

fully agree, can't get greedy.. I have my finger on the sell button

Sadly a lot of people don't understand what this stuff is or how market caps work and think this will be the next Bitcoin.

And sure they'll be plenty of people that will profit but they'll be a lot more that lose everything. 

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Wish I had the dough to invest in speculative crap like that. 

I used to think of cypto like this, but seeing larger and larger institutions invest in it sends a new message. It's time to get on board. 

• Like 3

Just now, SnoSki14 said:

Sadly a lot of people don't understand what this stuff is or how market caps work and think this will be the next Bitcoin.

And sure they'll be plenty of people that will profit but they'll be a lot more that lose everything. 

yes, as long as they keep printing it, they are diluting it's value.. they need to set a limit like they did with BTC and others.. everyday day it's dilution day in DOGE.. so ride the musk wave and sell by Friday is my plan.

6 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

I used to think of cypto like this, but seeing larger and larger institutions invest in it sends a new message. It's time to get on board. 

Huge institutions investing it in it doesn't necessarily mean it's "safe" to invest in. You should still understand exactly what you are doing and gain technical knowledge. It's more likely these institutions are eyeing its popularity to exploit rather than as some great long term investment. Remember, these same institutions "invested" in countless bundles of garbage debt and we all saw the result in 2008......and these institutions all have the advantage of being first in line to dump shares if the bottom falls out.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Bostonseminole said:

yes, as long as they keep printing it, they are diluting it's value.. they need to set a limit like they did with BTC and others.. everyday day it's dilution day in DOGE.. so ride the musk wave and sell by Friday is my plan.

If you have doge I would wait till Musk's SNL appearance May 8. I'm sure he'll have a skit about doge, which will cause it to pump further.

13 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Yup but it’s still spec and those institutions aren’t the end all be all.