joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter

Baroclinic Zone

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Jerry?

image.jpeg.95bdc09dd608ed6a27b8675475dcef2b.jpeg

True story.  About 47-48 years ago I was boarding a plane with my friend who brought his huge bong with him.   Going through airport security all the guys admiring it.  He made it himself and eventually made one for me.   I’m not sure where it went but I haven’t seen it since 1976.

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

True story.  About 47-48 years ago I was boarding a plane with my friend who brought his huge bong with him.   Going through airport security all the guys admiring it.  He made it himself and eventually made one for me.   I’m not sure where it went but I haven’t seen it since 1976.

Did you get so high that you misplaced it? Maybe it’s in the basement...

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Guy that lived next door to me in the dorm when I was a freshman in college had a red plastic one. Cheap azz thing. Had white lettering on the side that said “Corrosive Explosive”. And the thing was corrosive. He didn’t change the water very often and it smelled awful. He’d wake and bake by 7 am. 

• Haha 1

Just now, WhitinsvilleWX said:

Guy that lives next door to me in the dorm when I was a freshman in college had a red plastic one. Cheap azz thing. Had white lettering on the side that said “Corrosive Explosive”. And the thing was corrosive. He didn’t change the water very often and it smelled awful. He’d wake and bake by 7 am. 

Lol...bong water is pretty rank...

31 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Sun and soil grown organic is still the best.  Screw indoors.   

I agree but its hard to grow year round in New England. Most people growing in tents are doing it organic with Fox Farm stuff from Humboldt County CA. They have an awesome organic soil and easy to use 3 step organic liquid fertilizer. There is a strain now called an autoflower. Its a cross with the cannabis rudelis from Northern Russia. Since where it grows has long sunlight and a quick summer it grows fast. It doesn't need a change in sunlight to flower and you can give it 24/7 light. It basically starts flowering in a few weeks and you harvest it around 3 or 4 months. A 4x4 tent with 2 autoflowers can yield 10-14 ozs . 

16 minutes ago, BrianW said:

I agree but its hard to grow year round in New England. Most people growing in tents are doing it organic with Fox Farm stuff from Humboldt County CA. They have an awesome organic soil and easy to use 3 step organic liquid fertilizer. There is a strain now called an autoflower. Its a cross with the cannabis rudelis from Northern Russia. Since where it grows has long sunlight and a quick summer it grows fast. It doesn't need a change in sunlight to flower and you can give it 24/7 light. It basically starts flowering in a few weeks and you harvest it around 3 or 4 months. A 4x4 tent with 2 autoflowers can yield 10-14 ozs . 

A buddy of mine has a similar outdoor strain that's ready late july before anyone knows its done, Up here we have a lot of thieves and they know end of Sept first of Oct its pot hunting season.

50 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Or went to the local social club and bought from them

My dad use to go to one of the local stores after church on sunday and was gone for a few hours when they had the blue laws, There was always a way to get you sunday fix even back then.

Just now, dryslot said:

My dad use to go to one of the local stores after church on sunday and was gone for a few hours when they had the blue laws, There was always a way to get you sunday fix even back then.

ha-the modern speakeasy....people around here would drive the 15 miles or so to the nearest NY package store.....