Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring Banter

Baroclinic Zone

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

I got the J&J shot 3 weeks ago and had no side effects other than a sore upper arm for a day. 

I managed to get it at the local CVS by getting on their waiting list for “no show” appointments. At the end of each day, if they’ve had any no-shows, they’ll have open viles of the vaccine with doses left in there (they have 5 doses per vile). So they either have to throw them away or use them that day. So that is how to get the vax if you aren’t officially eligible yet. You get on the use-it-or-lose-it list. 

I had side affects after my J&J shot 2 weeks ago, Woke up sore arm and muscle aches, Next night fever and chills, Nothing since.

Mass media manipulation of population

IS

a form of social breakdown.

- It represents mechanized, institutional Machiavelli at a truly pan dimensional scale like never before in human history ...

- if one needs the circuitry spelled out to them: it manifests social distrust at a sociological scale… which is destructive to social order...

‘K ?  See that logic ??

0 irony that those concerned are WOKE and see them as couched in the same emerging crisis

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MJO812 said:

I already had it

I dont even get the flu vaccine 

I never got the flu vaccine until I was about 40 when I got the flu and felt as if I could die. I thought I was invincible before that. I’ve been vaccinated for flu every year since and I’m now in my mid 50s. I learned the hard way the benefit of the flu vaccine. Get it if you can. 

My brother In Georgia is a hardcore righty and thought the virus was fake and anti  vaccine ect. Well he tested positive last week , he’s on day 6 with a fever and said he gets worse each day.    He’s healthy but 54,  you just don’t know how your body will react to it. That’s why I got the vaccine 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, weathafella said:

Link?   This ought to be good.....

my 93 year old cognitively impaired gramma was cognitively impaired after the shot.   Yup-causes dementia..

Jerry.. try Google. There’s a plethora of articles and research on possible side effects. I’m not trying to start trouble. To each their own. Hope things work out for everyone 

• Weenie 2

7 hours ago, Supernovice said:

Gotta love that the people complaining about the media manipulating the population with negative news are the very same people predicting certain societal breakdowns in our lifetimes. Ironic much?  Negativity sells, always has and always will-  shocking development I know.

Maybe as part of our all but certain dystopian future we don’t allow people born in say 1980 or before access to the internet. Boomers just can’t handle it. The people telling me as a young boy: don’t believe everything you read are the same people now saying you get Alzheimer’s from a vaccine, or that Trump is a Russian agent.

Its like those people that throw around the word snowflake. You just know they are the most thin skinned people out there.  It’s a tell...would love to play liars poker with some of you. Maybe at the next gtg, only if we all get our vaccine passports that the future Orwellian government will mandate of course.

Typical millennial.  You do know the youngest boomer was born in 1963.

11 hours ago, Hoosier said:

My main intent with that post was the hospitalizations.  Anyone following this even a little bit knows that the vaccines aren't 100% at preventing illness, but the trial data did indicate no hospitalizations.  Now we have 8 of those in WA.  Though like Phin said, the need for hospitalization is a bit subjective and it would be interesting to know if these hospitalizations were a borderline call or if those people are gravely ill.

8 out of 1.2 million were hospitalized. let me put it this way, there are a lot of zero's after the decimal point of the percentage. it's less than 1/100th of a percent. so the vaccine that those people got was 99.99% effective at preventing hospitalizations. i think that's pretty good, but I am no expert.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Jerry.. try Google. There’s a plethora of articles and research on possible side effects. I’m not trying to start trouble. To each their own. Hope things work out for everyone 

Are you still selling those covid protection glasses out of your van?

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

So how do you lie to customers if you don't believe in the product?

• Haha 2

The latest 'cutting edge' research into Alzheimer's and 'Dementia'- related ailments is that the biology of the digestive system of the individual appears close to being proven the silver bullet cause.  If a particular bacteria population exists in the host's system ...it may be producing - as bi-product - certain harmful amino acid. These then bind to proteins in the brain and begins the deterioration process over time.     " ....Distinctively characterized by the accumulation of β-amyloid plaques and neurofibrillary tangles in the brain ..."

Meanwhile, certain vaccines are actually statistically correlated with lower risk ( as much as 30% according to the National Center for Biological Information's encyclopedia of refereed, hard science repository of papers)  - not greater risk.   However, these vaccines are not COVID-19;  these studies link Flu, Pneumonia vaccines ... However - further - these are also distantly related to the genome family that Coronavirus belongs too - fyi and fwiw.

These things I know, ..because I am a turbo nerd and pretty much have no life... but, if anyone wants they can enter here,  https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24878604/     ... and wend their way around searching the various direct and indirectly related subject matters ...so vast and dense with content they'd have to live 10 lives before they researched and fully understood the content and the interrelated entangled correlated science of biology and medicine.  The best we can do is focus in a specific era...etc..etc.. 

Having said that, it seems to me that:    vaccines lowering risk of Dementia   vs   ...  the most recent research suggesting that abdominal bacterial health,  are not coincidence.  Both being evidentiary ...leads logically to an easy hypothesis:  

Vaccines boosting immune systems ... in general, may have an unintended benefit; they may in fact cut into the health of the particular toxic bacteria lurking in some individual's guts, and thus being vaccinated for say ... the Flu, carries that benefit.

I was not able to find any science that has made it to the repository system that links vaccines to Dementia in the sense of being causal - in that direction. 

However, as common awareness has it, there is plenty of urban-line legendary stuff that can "sound" reasonable and plausible, but are just as often unsubstantiated.   I don't know if this qualifies   ?  But vaccine-causing-Alzheimer's "sounds" a good deal like a "plausibility" born out of the mind of an anit- vax bias ... leveled at dim intellects that are, because of that dimmed native circumstance, too vulnerable to paranoia and fear.  Spreading such around to others just like them, they en masse create a faux belief system.     Just sayn'

• Like 2

11 hours ago, FRWEATHA said:

I never got the flu vaccine until I was about 40 when I got the flu and felt as if I could die. I thought I was invincible before that. I’ve been vaccinated for flu every year since and I’m now in my mid 50s. I learned the hard way the benefit of the flu vaccine. Get it if you can. 

AFAIK I've never had the flu.  In 1993 I caught something that made me very fatigued on day 1 and achy all over on day 2, but symptoms gone by day 3 and I think flu lasts longer than that.  The past 10-15 years I've gotten the flu shot almost every year - with age comes caution (usually) - and get Moderna #2 tomorrow morning.  Will report on horn growth.

2 hours ago, TwoDogNight said:

As I understand it, that program was replaced by SMART... Which isn't as advantageous.

I continue to receive the same $120/month through SREC trades as I have from the start. Perhaps those new to solar credits are getting a less advantageous deal?

6 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

As a seeker of damage, damage you shall find.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

He’s asked in texts several times what I do and what medical distribution sales is and who Mckesson is. I mean Helen Keller would know if asked 

99.9999999% of us don't know what Mckesson is and we wouldn't. I don't look at any of the brand name of equipment / utensils (or know what company distributes them) when I am sitting in the examination room.   It's like me saying that you know what Allerton controls within a BMS do.